NEW PLANS!!!

Employee

NEW PLANS!!!

These look amazing

http://www.att.com/att/mobilesharevalue/index.html

automatic $15 savings once you're out of contract?

Stacks with AT&T Next!?

I can see people probably switching to this in mass.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 8 (1,175 Views)
Community Manager

Re: NEW PLANS!!!

I agree, these new plans are great.

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 8 (1,167 Views)

How does a FAN discount work with these new plans?

Message 3 of 8 (1,106 Views)
Contributor

I agree, these sound great. I was planning to switch until I heard the announcement. Any idea how to sign up for the Value plan? I called customer care but they had no idea what I was talking about.

Message 4 of 8 (1,053 Views)
Guru

I signed up through online chat. They seemed to know exactly what to do with no problems.
Message 5 of 8 (1,029 Views)
Scholar

Yes I just moved to the new plans.

Before if I chose say a 4GB plan, I had to pay some $40-45 a month extra for each smartphone line, so I went with a 10GB plan to drop that to $30 a month for each line.

Now all the plans have the same $25 per line charge ($40 with a contract), which is perfect for me because we don't sign contracts, so with 4 lines that's $20 a month of savings. Then the fact that we can drop to the 6GB plan (which is also cheaper now), that's $60 a month of savings, for $80 a month of savings!

I took this opportunity to drop two lines I wasn't using at all, so I was able to decrease my bill by $140 a month. All in all, it's good!

-= ranron =-
Silver iPhone 5s - AT&T / 450 Rollover Minutes + 200 Bonus Minutes / Unlimited Int'l Data / 50 Roaming Messages / WorldTraveler / WorldConnect
Gray iPhone 5s - China Mobile / 1200 Minutes / 3GB data

[Note: I am not affiliated with AT&T]
Message 6 of 8 (1,014 Views)
Scholar

cellnewbie09 wrote:

How does a FAN discount work with these new plans?

Yes, the FAN discount still applies to the Mobile Share plan. However the extra cost ($25 a month for smartphone, $20 for a MiFi, and $10 for a tablet) is not discounted (nor was it discounted before this change).

-= ranron =-
Silver iPhone 5s - AT&T / 450 Rollover Minutes + 200 Bonus Minutes / Unlimited Int'l Data / 50 Roaming Messages / WorldTraveler / WorldConnect
Gray iPhone 5s - China Mobile / 1200 Minutes / 3GB data

[Note: I am not affiliated with AT&T]
Message 7 of 8 (1,013 Views)
Employee

[ Edited ]

Just to clarify what ranron means, the percentage discount applies to the plan only, not the per line charges, or any other extras.

IE. MSV 6GB for 1 contract and 1 non contract sp

$80 plan + $40 + $25

lets say you have a 15%, that counts against the $80, so $12 monthly discount, approximately in that case.

Employee Contributor*
Message 8 of 8 (946 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.