Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 6, 2013
12:56:33 PM
View profile
NEW PLANS!!!

These look amazing

http://www.att.com/att/mobilesharevalue/index.html

automatic $15 savings once you're out of contract?

Stacks with AT&T Next!?

I can see people probably switching to this in mass.

These look amazing

http://www.att.com/att/mobilesharevalue/index.html

automatic $15 savings once you're out of contract?

Stacks with AT&T Next!?

I can see people probably switching to this in mass.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

NEW PLANS!!!

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 6, 2013 1:18:10 PM
(0)
Community Manager

I agree, these new plans are great.

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I agree, these new plans are great.

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: NEW PLANS!!!

2 of 8 (1,067 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 7, 2013 10:00:57 AM
(0)
Mentor

How does a FAN discount work with these new plans?

3 of 8 (1,006 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 8, 2013 10:10:38 AM
(0)
Contributor

I agree, these sound great. I was planning to switch until I heard the announcement. Any idea how to sign up for the Value plan? I called customer care but they had no idea what I was talking about.

I agree, these sound great. I was planning to switch until I heard the announcement. Any idea how to sign up for the Value plan? I called customer care but they had no idea what I was talking about.

4 of 8 (953 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 8, 2013 4:52:16 PM
(0)
Guru
I signed up through online chat. They seemed to know exactly what to do with no problems.
I signed up through online chat. They seemed to know exactly what to do with no problems.

5 of 8 (929 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 8, 2013 7:24:38 PM
(0)
Scholar

Yes I just moved to the new plans.

Before if I chose say a 4GB plan, I had to pay some $40-45 a month extra for each smartphone line, so I went with a 10GB plan to drop that to $30 a month for each line.

Now all the plans have the same $25 per line charge ($40 with a contract), which is perfect for me because we don't sign contracts, so with 4 lines that's $20 a month of savings. Then the fact that we can drop to the 6GB plan (which is also cheaper now), that's $60 a month of savings, for $80 a month of savings!

I took this opportunity to drop two lines I wasn't using at all, so I was able to decrease my bill by $140 a month. All in all, it's good!

-= ranron =-
Silver iPhone 5s - AT&T / 450 Rollover Minutes + 200 Bonus Minutes / Unlimited Int'l Data / 50 Roaming Messages / WorldTraveler / WorldConnect
Gray iPhone 5s - China Mobile / 1200 Minutes / 3GB data

[Note: I am not affiliated with AT&T]

Yes I just moved to the new plans.

Before if I chose say a 4GB plan, I had to pay some $40-45 a month extra for each smartphone line, so I went with a 10GB plan to drop that to $30 a month for each line.

Now all the plans have the same $25 per line charge ($40 with a contract), which is perfect for me because we don't sign contracts, so with 4 lines that's $20 a month of savings. Then the fact that we can drop to the 6GB plan (which is also cheaper now), that's $60 a month of savings, for $80 a month of savings!

I took this opportunity to drop two lines I wasn't using at all, so I was able to decrease my bill by $140 a month. All in all, it's good!

6 of 8 (914 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 8, 2013 7:26:40 PM
(0)
Scholar

cellnewbie09 wrote:

Yes, the FAN discount still applies to the Mobile Share plan. However the extra cost ($25 a month for smartphone, $20 for a MiFi, and $10 for a tablet) is not discounted (nor was it discounted before this change).

-= ranron =-
Silver iPhone 5s - AT&T / 450 Rollover Minutes + 200 Bonus Minutes / Unlimited Int'l Data / 50 Roaming Messages / WorldTraveler / WorldConnect
Gray iPhone 5s - China Mobile / 1200 Minutes / 3GB data

[Note: I am not affiliated with AT&T]

cellnewbie09 wrote:

Yes, the FAN discount still applies to the Mobile Share plan. However the extra cost ($25 a month for smartphone, $20 for a MiFi, and $10 for a tablet) is not discounted (nor was it discounted before this change).

7 of 8 (913 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 10, 2013 8:03:40 AM
(0)
Employee
Edited by loganic on Dec 10, 2013 at 8:04:58 AM

Just to clarify what ranron means, the percentage discount applies to the plan only, not the per line charges, or any other extras.

IE. MSV 6GB for 1 contract and 1 non contract sp

$80 plan + $40 + $25

lets say you have a 15%, that counts against the $80, so $12 monthly discount, approximately in that case.

Just to clarify what ranron means, the percentage discount applies to the plan only, not the per line charges, or any other extras.

IE. MSV 6GB for 1 contract and 1 non contract sp

$80 plan + $40 + $25

lets say you have a 15%, that counts against the $80, so $12 monthly discount, approximately in that case.

[ Edited ]
8 of 8 (846 Views)