Helpful Links

NEW ATT UVERSE CUSTOMER - NOT HAPPY

Contributor

NEW ATT UVERSE CUSTOMER - NOT HAPPY

So can anyone tell me what does it take or where i find the information for the UVERSE Executive customer service complaint phone number or email??? PLEASE

2013-10-18_1101.png

Message 1 of 7
Community Support

Re: NEW ATT UVERSE CUSTOMER - NOT HAPPY

Hi nganphan048,

I am so sorry about the issues you are having with your new U-verse services, but I would be glad to help. We may be able to help you within this community, and will do everything we can to assist.

If it is a more personal account matter though, you can send a message to our ATTCustomerCare team by clicking here. Be sure to include a detailed message, your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you.

Keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 7
Expert

If you would like to contact the AT&T CEO or other members of the Board of Directors, click the "AT&T Links" tab in my signature below, then click on the "AT&T Corporate Governance" link.

On that page is a "Contact Us" section, and there is a link that says "How to Contact AT&T's Board of Directors". It contains a mailing address.

While some people have gotten good results using this method, there is no guarantee that your mail will be acted upon.

Message 3 of 7
Contributor

Thank you, i will give that a try. I'd rather talk to someone in the corporate office still though. I am not sure why ATT does not have such office for their customer.

Message 4 of 7
Contributor

Hi David,

I had sent a message to you with all the emails i've got from ATT. Have you got a chance to review?

Message 5 of 7
Community Support

Hi nganphan048,

Sorry for the late response. I actually am not fully involved with the ATTCustomerCare team, but if you have not received a response, please send it directly to my team, and I will be sure it gets escalated to the appropriate people. You can send us a message by clicking here.

Keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 6 of 7
Highlighted
Community Support

Hi nganphan048,

We received your private message, and one of our managers will be reaching out to you soon.

Thanks,

Jenn S.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please send us a private message.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService
Employee Contributor*
Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support