NBA TV & MLBN?

Mentor

NBA TV & MLBN?

Is there no way to get these 2 channels on U200?

Message 1 of 4 (278 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: NBA TV & MLBN?

The current contract between AT&T and these two sports channels calls for them to be available for U-300 and above. If they were on U-200 and above, there would be a lot more subscribers who could receive the two channels thus raising the cost for AT&T to carry them (amount per subscriber).

The result would be higher subscription costs for everyone. Your best bet is to switch to U-300 if you really want to have these two channels.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (266 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

If you do want to upgrade to U300 from U200, we usually have some good promotions for doing that upgrade.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4 (226 Views)
ACE - Professor

About a year ago, I went from 200 to 300 and actually ended up paying less for my TV and internet than what I would have if I had 200 and no internet.

Write down your dates the promos expire or you'll get an expensive bill!
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (180 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.