Ask a question

Posted Oct 21, 2011
    2:42:04 PM
    View profile
    NBA League Pass

Time to start a rumor!

On the TitanTV website, the U-verse program Guide shows channels 2105 - 2114 for NBA League Pass.  Take this for whatever it is worth.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
    180 replies
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (180)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jan 12, 2012 11:45:07 PM
    (0)
    Tutor
    Tech claims "prob with PST zone on my DVR". cannot believe it!! Not one competent human at ATT!!! I'm demanding my money back!!!

Re: NBA League Pass

151 of 181 (2,930 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jan 12, 2012 11:50:34 PM
    (0)
    Tutor
    Edited by caboy on Jan 12, 2012 at 11:53:32 PM
    that guy who claimed he was happy with his LP - u r an anomaly!

[ Edited ]
    152 of 181 (2,929 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jan 12, 2012 11:57:28 PM
    (0)
    Tutor
    When I had COX MBA League Pass, they broadcasted the games over & over so u never got a "There is no programming at this time" crap on LP channels. ATT with all their tech, cust svc, & other basic turned complex issues shud do the same!!! I have never missed being able to watch this many games after signing up due to provider issues...!!!!!!!!

153 of 181 (2,928 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jan 13, 2012 7:50:07 AM
    (0)
    Guru

caboy wrote:
    When I had COX MBA League Pass, they broadcasted the games over & over so u never got a "There is no programming at this time" crap on LP channels. ATT with all their tech, cust svc, & other basic turned complex issues shud do the same!!! I have never missed being able to watch this many games after signing up due to provider issues...!!!!!!!!

The highlighted sentence above IS a valid complaint against AT&T. As I am posting this, I have Zap2it open on my local Comcast lineup, and the following games are on, and in loop until mid- to late-afternoon:

... TEAM1 and TEAM6: Cleveland at Phoenix

... TEAM2 and TEAM3: Charlotte at Atlanta

... TEAM4 and TEAM5: Detroit at Milwaukee

Whether this is a contract restriction put in place by the NBA or not is something to take up with the NBA. One can say, that because Uverse subscribers are paying the same price for access as those at Comcast, Time Warner, Cox, or any other local cable provider, they are entitled to the same amount of programming.

Here's where it gets murky: Upon checking the DirecTV (Detroit) listings, all NBA LP channels are dark. However ... Dish is running the exact same schedule as Comcast is.

154 of 181 (2,905 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jan 13, 2012 8:35:39 AM
    (0)
    Tutor

I am also super frustrated!  My bill finally came...no LP charges or even a notation that I have it on my account.  I do get the channels, but my husband really wants the mobile and broadband.  Someone is supposed to call me in 2-3 days regarding the issue.  Smiley Sad

155 of 181 (2,894 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jan 14, 2012 2:52:43 PM
    (0)
    Voyager
    I was seriously considering ordering the full NBA LP. During the free preview I noticed that they don't replay games. I will not be ordering this. To read that other providers DO replay games puts AT&T to shame.

156 of 181 (2,823 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jan 14, 2012 2:55:00 PM
    (0)
    Scholar
    Time Warner didn't replay games when I had them. Why not just record the games you want to watch?

157 of 181 (2,821 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jan 15, 2012 6:40:21 PM
    (0)
    Tutor

Not that anyone cares, but I opened another ticket with NBA LP about activating the mobile and broadband and gave my AT&T account number (no bill or anything though) and they activated me that same night.

158 of 181 (2,781 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jan 16, 2012 5:55:30 PM
    (0)
    Tutor
    Edited by dallasmocha on Jan 16, 2012 at 5:58:11 PM

. if anyone can tell me how to get this fixed ~ I'd appreciate it .. this is a gift for my boyfriend and I am hitting roadblocks at every turn .

[ Edited ]
    159 of 181 (2,737 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jan 16, 2012 5:57:01 PM
    (0)
    Tutor
    I am in the same boat as you - and getting no where fast - so please let me know if you get any updates or information. I also tried what was listed below " Re: NBA League Pass.Options

Mark as NewBookmarkSubscribeSubscribe to RSS FeedHighlightPrintEmail to a FriendReport Inappropriate Content....01-15-2012 08:40:21 PM

Not that anyone cares, but I opened another ticket with NBA LP about activating the mobile and broadband and gave my AT&T account number (no bill or anything though) and they activated me that same night. " I haven't heard anything back but something else to try.

160 of 181 (2,739 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jan 16, 2012 6:08:34 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Expert

dallasmocha wrote:

. if anyone can tell me how to get this fixed ~ I'd appreciate it .. this is a gift for my boyfriend and I am hitting roadblocks at every turn .

Get what fixed?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

161 of 181 (3,091 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jan 16, 2012 6:15:20 PM
    (0)
    Tutor

. lol . sorry should have been a little more detailed - I am getting no where quickly w/ the broadband and mobile option - I don't know what to do any more to get this done. I have spent about 3 hours on the phone w/ this starting before the free preview ended - and here I am on the 16 and still don't have mobile or broadband access and seem to not be getting told anything but wait. For how long? This was a gift and so far it's been pretty worthless.

162 of 181 (3,086 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jan 16, 2012 6:49:56 PM
    (0)
    Guru

dallasmocha wrote:

. lol . sorry should have been a little more detailed - I am getting no where quickly w/ the broadband and mobile option - I don't know what to do any more to get this done. I have spent about 3 hours on the phone w/ this starting before the free preview ended - and here I am on the 16 and still don't have mobile or broadband access and seem to not be getting told anything but wait. For how long? This was a gift and so far it's been pretty worthless.

This isn't something that AT&T has any part of. The broadband access is directly administered by the NBA itself. And this problem is affecting customers who get League Pass from the cable and satellite companies also.

Follow this link:  http://leaguepasssupport.nba.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=7801

You can start a new case, or live chat is supposedly available M-F 4p-12a Eastern, or S-S 11a-11p Eastern.

163 of 181 (3,079 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jan 16, 2012 9:21:49 PM
    (0)
    Tutor

. it's not showing on my bill or anywhere else online that I can forward the information to the NBA ~ that is part of my frustration .

164 of 181 (3,064 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jan 29, 2012 3:09:09 PM
    (0)
    Tutor

I ordered NBA League PASS during the last week of december and it still has not shown up on my  bill.  I domn't mind if ATT wants to give it to me free but I know that wont happen.  The problem is when I try to activatre my broadband/mobile NBA League PASS,  my ATT account is not recognized by the NBA.  I can fax the NBA a copy of my bill to prove that I have NBA Leagu PASS so they c an activate but there is no record of me ordering NBA League PASS.  I have never had such a bad TV service that pixilates and cuts out not to mention their cusatomer service is horrible. 

On top of that, I cannot use the ESPN Watch App for smart phonesbecause ATT Uverse has not linked their service with ATT so their customers can enjoy this mobile app. I wish I lived in an area that had Verizon fios.

NBA League PASS Charge

165 of 181 (2,944 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jan 29, 2012 3:30:27 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Expert

jsig wrote:

I ordered NBA League PASS during the last week of december and it still has not shown up on my  bill.  I domn't mind if ATT wants to give it to me free but I know that wont happen.  The problem is when I try to activatre my broadband/mobile NBA League PASS,  my ATT account is not recognized by the NBA.  I can fax the NBA a copy of my bill to prove that I have NBA Leagu PASS so they c an activate but there is no record of me ordering NBA League PASS.  I have never had such a bad TV service that pixilates and cuts out not to mention their cusatomer service is horrible. 

See the message below.  The member was able to open a case and get the broadband service activated without providing a copy of the bill.

http://forums.att.com/t5/TV-Programming/NBA-League-Pass/m-p/3028045#M75016

Re: NBA League PASS Charge

166 of 181 (2,940 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Feb 1, 2012 10:24:05 PM
    (0)
    Tutor

Thanks for your help.  

ATT customer support indicates it is just to bad for me that the charge won't show on my bill until February 26th.  My reply was I guess I need to cancel my account and go with another provider to get broadband access. ATT Service immediately responded with the question Do you want me cancel your service? They respond quickest to a customer who wants to turn off their service.  

I did send a copy of the latest bill to the NBA folks but there is no League PASS charge.  I just have to hope the NBA call ATT customer service and gathers the information over the phone to allow me to activate my brioadband account. Or maybe I'll get lucky like that other dude.

Anyway if NBA Broadband can't be activated by Friday, my next step is to try to have League PASS on uverse de-activated and the charge reversed.  If I can get that done then I will just go purchase the NBA broadband online like i did last year. Just thought it might be nice to get it through Uverse and have it from a TV service provider.

Roku has since added NBA Broadband to their channel package. Had i known that I would have never activated on uverse anyway as I have an HD Roku.

Re: NBA League PASS Charge

167 of 181 (2,834 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Feb 2, 2012 11:32:56 AM
    (0)
    Contributor
    Let me know how that ends up with NBA.com. I'm having the same issues with uverse. I was on the phone with a lady for 2 hours. She concluded there was nothing they could do because the bills are automated, so they couldn't adjust it or charge me for league pass. I just got my new bill on Monday, and it still doesn't have the NBA LP charge on it.

168 of 181 (2,802 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Feb 2, 2012 11:41:48 AM
    (0)
    Tutor

If you read the posts from a while back, I have had the same problem.  I still haven't been charged for LP but I filled out a ticket with NBA.com and included my account number with AT&T U-Verse and explained the situation pretty thoroughly.  They activated the mobile and broadband for me either the same day or the day after.  Good luck!

169 of 181 (2,798 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Feb 2, 2012 4:15:24 PM
    (0)
    Contributor
    Oh that's is awesome. I started to fill out a ticket, but I was unsure of what to include because I have yet to be charged as well.. Would you be willing to post your email or send it to me, without your personal information and account number of course? Just the basic information and explanations you used.

170 of 181 (2,784 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Feb 2, 2012 4:29:39 PM
    (0)
    Tutor
    Here is essentially what I said:

My AT&T U-Verse (Acct. # ____) does not show the League Pass charge even though it works on my TV. They have told me that it is due to late billings by NBA LP. Therefore, I cannot fax anything over. The e-mail address we wish to use is ____.  I would really like to be able to use the mobile and broadband versions, as I will be charged the entire price but am currently unable to access to 2/3rds of the services. Anything you can do to help would be appreciated.

171 of 181 (2,889 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Feb 7, 2012 2:11:36 PM
    (0)
    Contributor

Right now it's still listed at $169, if I add it will it be prorated? The season is almost halfway over, are there plans to reduce the charge?

Thanks!

Question on NBA League Pass

172 of 181 (2,817 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Feb 28, 2012 2:34:00 PM
    (0)
    Contributor

As of today, Feb.28, the problem still exists. When activating NBA league pass I get an error stating they can not recognize my ATT account # and that I need to send a copy of my bill, which ATT says they won't be able to provide until the next billing cycle which for me will exactly another month. By that time there will only be another month and a half of the season left. I spent literally 2 hrs explaining this to ATT while I was transferred from billing dept to tech support. I also chatted online with NBA but was told they def need a bill. No one at ATT understood a thing and finally I was forced to cancel my NBA league PASS as their solution!!! Terrible. I really tried to work through the issue but if their answer is to make me wait a whole month to prouce a bill, and even then it's not assured that I could successfully log on to the broadband service then NO THANKS!!!

173 of 181 (2,657 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Feb 28, 2012 3:00:26 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Expert

voltron512 wrote:

As of today, Feb.28, the problem still exists. When activating NBA league pass I get an error stating they can not recognize my ATT account # and that I need to send a copy of my bill, which ATT says they won't be able to provide until the next billing cycle which for me will exactly another month. By that time there will only be another month and a half of the season left. I spent literally 2 hrs explaining this to ATT while I was transferred from billing dept to tech support. I also chatted online with NBA but was told they def need a bill. No one at ATT understood a thing and finally I was forced to cancel my NBA league PASS as their solution!!! Terrible. I really tried to work through the issue but if their answer is to make me wait a whole month to prouce a bill, and even then it's not assured that I could successfully log on to the broadband service then NO THANKS!!!

See the message below:

http://forums.att.com/t5/TV-Programming/NBA-League-Pass/m-p/3028045

174 of 181 (2,643 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Nov 6, 2013 4:35:19 PM
    (0)
    Coach
    Edited by cathy2981 on Nov 6, 2013 at 5:14:41 PM

[Inappropriate content removed]

DONT GET IT! YOU CANNOT RECORD GAMES ON NBA LEAGUE PASS

Re: NBA League Pass ATT UVERSE,YOU CANNOT RECORD GAMES!!

[ Edited ]
    175 of 181 (694 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Nov 6, 2013 4:40:49 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Master
    Edited by Phil-101 on Nov 6, 2013 at 7:40:11 PM

username-123 wrote:

[edited to reflect changed username]

What if I don't give a rat's patootie about basketball? 

Would it be OK if I got it (Uverse) then? 

[ Edited ]
    176 of 181 (691 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Nov 6, 2013 4:43:32 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Master
    Edited by Phil-101 on Nov 6, 2013 at 7:41:12 PM

username-123 wrote:

[edited to reflect changed username]

You are the only one who can't

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

Re: NBA League Pass UVERSE,YOU CANNOT RECORD GAMES!!

[ Edited ]
    177 of 181 (688 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Nov 6, 2013 5:07:40 PM
    (0)
    Scholar
    Edited by cathy2981 on Nov 6, 2013 at 5:16:53 PM

Many trolls on this forum.

[ Edited ]
    178 of 181 (684 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Nov 6, 2013 6:48:51 PM
    (0)
    Scholar

Dont believe the lies guys, You can, of course, records games. See photo for proof.photo-2.JPG

179 of 181 (662 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Nov 6, 2013 7:43:09 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Professor
    Edited by baseballisback on Nov 6, 2013 at 7:45:57 PM

I CANT RECORD!!!!!!!!

Oh wait....I see a blue screen with a white ! on it. Smiley Very Happy

[ Edited ]
    180 of 181 (650 Views)