Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Oct 21, 2011
2:42:04 PM
View profile
NBA League Pass

Time to start a rumor!

On the TitanTV website, the U-verse program Guide shows channels 2105 - 2114 for NBA League Pass.  Take this for whatever it is worth.

Time to start a rumor!

On the TitanTV website, the U-verse program Guide shows channels 2105 - 2114 for NBA League Pass.  Take this for whatever it is worth.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

NBA League Pass

180 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(180)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 17, 2011 11:19:24 AM
(0)
Professor
The free preview starts on 12/25 with the games on 12/26, as you said.

It is important to note that the NBA season starts on 12/25, but those games are all on the national channels like TNT, ABC, and ESPN. The first day the PPV package is airing games is on 12/26.

I would assume that if you call to order on 12/24, or the next few days, you'll be able to get the $169 price.
The free preview starts on 12/25 with the games on 12/26, as you said.

It is important to note that the NBA season starts on 12/25, but those games are all on the national channels like TNT, ABC, and ESPN. The first day the PPV package is airing games is on 12/26.

I would assume that if you call to order on 12/24, or the next few days, you'll be able to get the $169 price.

Re: NBA League Pass

61 of 181 (1,397 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 17, 2011 3:03:40 PM
(0)
Voyager
On the nba league pass web page it shows that if you sign up for nba league pass TV you get the broadband and mobile features, too. I'd like to know how I am going to get the mobile version from at&t since my wireless provider is sprint.
On the nba league pass web page it shows that if you sign up for nba league pass TV you get the broadband and mobile features, too. I'd like to know how I am going to get the mobile version from at&t since my wireless provider is sprint.

62 of 181 (1,376 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 17, 2011 3:55:36 PM
(0)
Professor
Pdub, I don't think that matters. I think you get a password that you put into the NBA streaming site... Or else, you just use your already-existing AT&T password and username.
Pdub, I don't think that matters. I think you get a password that you put into the NBA streaming site... Or else, you just use your already-existing AT&T password and username.

63 of 181 (1,367 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 18, 2011 4:39:41 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

kryptonite wrote:

I would think it's just like HBOgo or Max2go. I have UVerse, but Verizon wireless.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

kryptonite wrote:

I would think it's just like HBOgo or Max2go. I have UVerse, but Verizon wireless.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

64 of 181 (1,331 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 20, 2011 8:56:58 AM
(0)
Tutor

Does anyone know if NBA TV will be included in the League Pass package?   On the NBA website it says NBA TV is  included in most markets but I have a feeling U-verse might not be included in that!   I know it's on U-300 but I am currently on U-200 and so would rather stay there. if I am going to be paying $170 or $200 for the package, I don't want to be paying an extra $15 a month on top of that for the network.

Thanks for any help!

Does anyone know if NBA TV will be included in the League Pass package?   On the NBA website it says NBA TV is  included in most markets but I have a feeling U-verse might not be included in that!   I know it's on U-300 but I am currently on U-200 and so would rather stay there. if I am going to be paying $170 or $200 for the package, I don't want to be paying an extra $15 a month on top of that for the network.

Thanks for any help!

65 of 181 (1,198 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 20, 2011 1:03:34 PM
(0)
Scholar
As an employee I had to call our company number to order the service and after having to explain to the girl what the service was called mine is now ordered. I can only hope MLB Extra Innings is next in the spring!
As an employee I had to call our company number to order the service and after having to explain to the girl what the service was called mine is now ordered. I can only hope MLB Extra Innings is next in the spring!

66 of 181 (1,174 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 20, 2011 2:05:17 PM
(0)
Professor
Npanzeca,

Don't AT&T employees have to put a notice in their signature? Just wondering why you claim to be an employee but aren't doing so.
Npanzeca,

Don't AT&T employees have to put a notice in their signature? Just wondering why you claim to be an employee but aren't doing so.

67 of 181 (1,153 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 20, 2011 6:08:48 PM
(0)
Scholar
Nobody ever told me I had to or how to do that.
Nobody ever told me I had to or how to do that.

68 of 181 (1,118 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 20, 2011 7:02:13 PM
(0)
Professor
I have sen a lot of employees with disclaimers in their signatures mentioning that the posts are entirely their personal opinions and do not necessarily represent AT&T's strategies, viewpoints, or opinions.
I have sen a lot of employees with disclaimers in their signatures mentioning that the posts are entirely their personal opinions and do not necessarily represent AT&T's strategies, viewpoints, or opinions.

69 of 181 (1,103 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 22, 2011 11:11:47 AM
(0)
Scholar

From AT&T Facebook page:

Looking forward to the NBA season? We are too. Which is why we’re giving you a free preview of NBA League Pass from 12/25-1/8. Check out channels 2105-2114 for access to 40 games a week, with as many as 12 a night. Who are you rooting for this year?

From AT&T Facebook page:

Looking forward to the NBA season? We are too. Which is why we’re giving you a free preview of NBA League Pass from 12/25-1/8. Check out channels 2105-2114 for access to 40 games a week, with as many as 12 a night. Who are you rooting for this year?

70 of 181 (996 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 22, 2011 11:37:08 AM
(0)
Tutor

I supposedly ordered League Pass, but it does not show on my account online.  I also did the chat support and they couldn't see it, but when I called to verify today they claimed it was on there.  I also went to the NBA website to register for the broadband and mobile services, as this is my husband's Christmas present, but AT&T isn't one of the drop-down choices.  It says you can fax over your bill showing the charge and they will set it up, but since it isn't showing on my bill, I can't do that.  Maybe I need to just be patient and wait for the season to actually start and hope that the charge shows up then?  Any thoughts/advice?

I supposedly ordered League Pass, but it does not show on my account online.  I also did the chat support and they couldn't see it, but when I called to verify today they claimed it was on there.  I also went to the NBA website to register for the broadband and mobile services, as this is my husband's Christmas present, but AT&T isn't one of the drop-down choices.  It says you can fax over your bill showing the charge and they will set it up, but since it isn't showing on my bill, I can't do that.  Maybe I need to just be patient and wait for the season to actually start and hope that the charge shows up then?  Any thoughts/advice?

71 of 181 (1,379 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 25, 2011 10:34:24 AM
(0)
Scholar

em5585 wrote:

AT&T is showing up as a drop-down option on the Active League Pass Broadband page now.  But in the past when I had Time Warner that never would work and I always just had to fax/email them a copy of my bill and they would activate my account for broadband use. 

I'm growing concerned that AT&T doesn't really seem to have a way of easily signing up for League Pass and the guide is still not showing specific games starting tomorrow night on the League Pass channels.

em5585 wrote:

AT&T is showing up as a drop-down option on the Active League Pass Broadband page now.  But in the past when I had Time Warner that never would work and I always just had to fax/email them a copy of my bill and they would activate my account for broadband use. 

I'm growing concerned that AT&T doesn't really seem to have a way of easily signing up for League Pass and the guide is still not showing specific games starting tomorrow night on the League Pass channels.

72 of 181 (1,271 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 26, 2011 8:50:57 AM
(0)
Scholar

The guide has been updated to show the specific games.

The guide has been updated to show the specific games.

73 of 181 (1,202 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 26, 2011 4:17:19 PM
(0)
Tutor

thanks att. free preview with the same game on all channels. EPIC FAIL!!!!!! I ALREADY HAVE NBA TV

thanks att. free preview with the same game on all channels. EPIC FAIL!!!!!! I ALREADY HAVE NBA TV

74 of 181 (1,126 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 26, 2011 4:29:48 PM
(0)
Mentor

From what I see there is a number of NBA games on tonight on league pass plus one one the NBA tv. I really don't know what he is seeing?

From what I see there is a number of NBA games on tonight on league pass plus one one the NBA tv. I really don't know what he is seeing?

75 of 181 (1,111 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 26, 2011 4:39:32 PM
(0)
Tutor

The TV version of League Pass is working but still no luck with the mobile/broadband.  Says it cannot find my account number, but I can't send a bill with the information like it requests since it still isn't showing on my bill online...anyone else?

The TV version of League Pass is working but still no luck with the mobile/broadband.  Says it cannot find my account number, but I can't send a bill with the information like it requests since it still isn't showing on my bill online...anyone else?

76 of 181 (1,114 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 26, 2011 5:04:18 PM
(0)
Mentor

Im having the  same problem, Im going to try tomorrow to activate league pass broadband, if we have to send the nba a copy of our bill that shows nba league pass being purchased, we might have to wait for days until the charge shows up on our bill.

Im having the  same problem, Im going to try tomorrow to activate league pass broadband, if we have to send the nba a copy of our bill that shows nba league pass being purchased, we might have to wait for days until the charge shows up on our bill.

77 of 181 (1,089 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 26, 2011 6:12:02 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

toledodan wrote:

It appears that I have different games on all NBA League Pass channels that are active. Only 7 and 9 do not have games. There must be some type of glitch where you live. I am in St. Louis.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

toledodan wrote:

It appears that I have different games on all NBA League Pass channels that are active. Only 7 and 9 do not have games. There must be some type of glitch where you live. I am in St. Louis.

78 of 181 (1,056 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 26, 2011 6:54:00 PM
(0)
Scholar

dwinth wrote:

toledodan wrote:

At 7pm EST tonight, all active League Pass channels were showing the Magic/Rockets game.  It was quickly corrected by tipoff or soon after tipoff on all channels. 

dwinth wrote:

toledodan wrote:

At 7pm EST tonight, all active League Pass channels were showing the Magic/Rockets game.  It was quickly corrected by tipoff or soon after tipoff on all channels. 

79 of 181 (1,039 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 26, 2011 8:09:12 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

AmishGuy91 wrote:

dwinth wrote:

toledodan wrote:

I must have checked right after the correction was made.

AmishGuy91 wrote:

dwinth wrote:

toledodan wrote:

I must have checked right after the correction was made.

80 of 181 (1,014 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 26, 2011 8:42:08 PM
(0)
Professor
A few ideas they need to work on are:
1) Channels 1 & 2 being stats and schedules
2) Earlier games on channel 3 and later games on channel 10. If there's so many games that channels 1-2 are needed, those can be overflow.

Right now, it appears that odd-numbered channels are used before evens. This makes channel surfing extremely difficult, especially if your local team is playing on league pass and that channel is blacked out. Throw in a few games that ended quickly, and it makes it even more convoluted.
A few ideas they need to work on are:
1) Channels 1 & 2 being stats and schedules
2) Earlier games on channel 3 and later games on channel 10. If there's so many games that channels 1-2 are needed, those can be overflow.

Right now, it appears that odd-numbered channels are used before evens. This makes channel surfing extremely difficult, especially if your local team is playing on league pass and that channel is blacked out. Throw in a few games that ended quickly, and it makes it even more convoluted.

81 of 181 (2,567 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 27, 2011 10:55:19 AM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by Phil-101 on Dec 27, 2011 at 11:13:31 AM

It seems that buying LP does NOT get you NBA TV. Like another poster above, I also have U200 so no NBATV with my account. This really makes me angry - I paid $200 to buy LP so I would like to get NBA TV with that. I have no use for the other channels that come with U300 so I refuse to pay that upgrade. I am going to be very very .... if I can't watch my THUNDER games that are on NBA TV. Please fix this AT&T!

[word filter avoidance]

It seems that buying LP does NOT get you NBA TV. Like another poster above, I also have U200 so no NBATV with my account. This really makes me angry - I paid $200 to buy LP so I would like to get NBA TV with that. I have no use for the other channels that come with U300 so I refuse to pay that upgrade. I am going to be very very .... if I can't watch my THUNDER games that are on NBA TV. Please fix this AT&T!

[word filter avoidance]

[ Edited ]
82 of 181 (2,529 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 27, 2011 11:08:35 AM
(0)
Tutor

Will AT&T include NBA TV in its LP package?

83 of 181 (2,515 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 27, 2011 11:29:37 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

adunnaway wrote:

No.  I'm not sure why they would.  One is a regular channel which is part of a base package.  The other is a premium out of market sports package.

adunnaway wrote:

No.  I'm not sure why they would.  One is a regular channel which is part of a base package.  The other is a premium out of market sports package.

84 of 181 (2,502 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 27, 2011 11:31:17 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

no1cub17 wrote:

[word filter avoidance]

You can fix it yourself by subscribing to the U300 or above package.

no1cub17 wrote:

[word filter avoidance]

You can fix it yourself by subscribing to the U300 or above package.

85 of 181 (2,502 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 27, 2011 11:31:56 AM
(0)
Contributor

I just ordered my NBA League Pass on the phone with AT&T Uverse. She was telling me the amount is $199, but I told her that the NBA web site shows it as $169. She then transferred me to someone else who told me the same thing. I got that person to go to the actual web site and see that it says $169 and that AT&T uverse is listed under that as one of the providers. Finally she gave it to me for $169. She said I would be charged $199 but I would get a $30 credit in the next billing cycle.

So just fight for it and you can get the right price. They are all very confused I think since this is the first year for it on AT&T. Hopefully they'll get it sorted out. 

I just ordered my NBA League Pass on the phone with AT&T Uverse. She was telling me the amount is $199, but I told her that the NBA web site shows it as $169. She then transferred me to someone else who told me the same thing. I got that person to go to the actual web site and see that it says $169 and that AT&T uverse is listed under that as one of the providers. Finally she gave it to me for $169. She said I would be charged $199 but I would get a $30 credit in the next billing cycle.

So just fight for it and you can get the right price. They are all very confused I think since this is the first year for it on AT&T. Hopefully they'll get it sorted out. 

86 of 181 (2,502 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 27, 2011 12:43:49 PM
(0)
Tutor

It states on the NBA website that NBA TV is included as part of the LP package.  Is Uverse not honoring that?

It states on the NBA website that NBA TV is included as part of the LP package.  Is Uverse not honoring that?

87 of 181 (2,487 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 27, 2011 1:51:40 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

What I see on the website is the following:

NBA TV
(Is included in most markets. Confirm with your cable, satellite or Telco provider)

http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/3pp/index.html

What I see on the website is the following:

NBA TV
(Is included in most markets. Confirm with your cable, satellite or Telco provider)

http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/3pp/index.html

88 of 181 (2,465 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 27, 2011 7:02:23 PM
(0)
Professor
See if you can't get a free upgrade to U-300. If not, ask for a discount elsewhere, like free HD for a few months.
See if you can't get a free upgrade to U-300. If not, ask for a discount elsewhere, like free HD for a few months.

89 of 181 (2,413 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 27, 2011 9:15:45 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by Phil-101 on Dec 27, 2011 at 10:10:02 PM

texasguy37, you must be an employee of AT&T!  Why shouldn't AT&T pony up and give us NBA TV as part of LP? I have zero use fo the hundred other useless channels that will be a part of U300. Even the NBA website says that "most markets" should get NBA TV with LP.

Thanks for the replies to all the other posters. I am definitely going to call tomorrow and and ask about why it isn't $169 as advertised on the NBA website. I'm not terribly optimistic given AT&T's stellar customer service. 

A follow-up question would be - are games that are on NBA TV still available on LP channels? I.E. I'm pretty sure the Thunder-Grizzlies game tomorrow is on FS Oklahoma as well as NBA TV - so wouldn't I also be able to watch it as an out-of-market broadcast through LP? I'm going to be really irritated if this isn't the case, as this isn't what I paid $199 for.

[Please keep it courteous]

texasguy37, you must be an employee of AT&T!  Why shouldn't AT&T pony up and give us NBA TV as part of LP? I have zero use fo the hundred other useless channels that will be a part of U300. Even the NBA website says that "most markets" should get NBA TV with LP.

Thanks for the replies to all the other posters. I am definitely going to call tomorrow and and ask about why it isn't $169 as advertised on the NBA website. I'm not terribly optimistic given AT&T's stellar customer service. 

A follow-up question would be - are games that are on NBA TV still available on LP channels? I.E. I'm pretty sure the Thunder-Grizzlies game tomorrow is on FS Oklahoma as well as NBA TV - so wouldn't I also be able to watch it as an out-of-market broadcast through LP? I'm going to be really irritated if this isn't the case, as this isn't what I paid $199 for.

[Please keep it courteous]

[ Edited ]
90 of 181 (2,379 Views)