NBA League Pass

Professor

Re: NBA League Pass

The free preview starts on 12/25 with the games on 12/26, as you said.

It is important to note that the NBA season starts on 12/25, but those games are all on the national channels like TNT, ABC, and ESPN. The first day the PPV package is airing games is on 12/26.

I would assume that if you call to order on 12/24, or the next few days, you'll be able to get the $169 price.
Message 61 of 181 (1,533 Views)
Voyager

On the nba league pass web page it shows that if you sign up for nba league pass TV you get the broadband and mobile features, too. I'd like to know how I am going to get the mobile version from at&t since my wireless provider is sprint.
Message 62 of 181 (1,512 Views)
Professor

Pdub, I don't think that matters. I think you get a password that you put into the NBA streaming site... Or else, you just use your already-existing AT&T password and username.
Message 63 of 181 (1,503 Views)

kryptonite wrote:
Pdub, I don't think that matters. I think you get a password that you put into the NBA streaming site... Or else, you just use your already-existing AT&T password and username.

I would think it's just like HBOgo or Max2go. I have UVerse, but Verizon wireless.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 64 of 181 (1,467 Views)
Tutor

Does anyone know if NBA TV will be included in the League Pass package?   On the NBA website it says NBA TV is  included in most markets but I have a feeling U-verse might not be included in that!   I know it's on U-300 but I am currently on U-200 and so would rather stay there. if I am going to be paying $170 or $200 for the package, I don't want to be paying an extra $15 a month on top of that for the network.

Thanks for any help!

Message 65 of 181 (1,334 Views)
Scholar

As an employee I had to call our company number to order the service and after having to explain to the girl what the service was called mine is now ordered. I can only hope MLB Extra Innings is next in the spring!
Message 66 of 181 (1,310 Views)
Professor

Npanzeca,

Don't AT&T employees have to put a notice in their signature? Just wondering why you claim to be an employee but aren't doing so.
Message 67 of 181 (1,289 Views)
Scholar

Nobody ever told me I had to or how to do that.
Message 68 of 181 (1,254 Views)
Professor

I have sen a lot of employees with disclaimers in their signatures mentioning that the posts are entirely their personal opinions and do not necessarily represent AT&T's strategies, viewpoints, or opinions.
Message 69 of 181 (1,239 Views)
Scholar

From AT&T Facebook page:

Looking forward to the NBA season? We are too. Which is why we’re giving you a free preview of NBA League Pass from 12/25-1/8. Check out channels 2105-2114 for access to 40 games a week, with as many as 12 a night. Who are you rooting for this year?

Message 70 of 181 (1,132 Views)
Tutor

I supposedly ordered League Pass, but it does not show on my account online.  I also did the chat support and they couldn't see it, but when I called to verify today they claimed it was on there.  I also went to the NBA website to register for the broadband and mobile services, as this is my husband's Christmas present, but AT&T isn't one of the drop-down choices.  It says you can fax over your bill showing the charge and they will set it up, but since it isn't showing on my bill, I can't do that.  Maybe I need to just be patient and wait for the season to actually start and hope that the charge shows up then?  Any thoughts/advice?

Message 71 of 181 (1,515 Views)
Scholar

em5585 wrote:

I supposedly ordered League Pass, but it does not show on my account online.  I also did the chat support and they couldn't see it, but when I called to verify today they claimed it was on there.  I also went to the NBA website to register for the broadband and mobile services, as this is my husband's Christmas present, but AT&T isn't one of the drop-down choices.  It says you can fax over your bill showing the charge and they will set it up, but since it isn't showing on my bill, I can't do that.  Maybe I need to just be patient and wait for the season to actually start and hope that the charge shows up then?  Any thoughts/advice?

AT&T is showing up as a drop-down option on the Active League Pass Broadband page now.  But in the past when I had Time Warner that never would work and I always just had to fax/email them a copy of my bill and they would activate my account for broadband use. 

I'm growing concerned that AT&T doesn't really seem to have a way of easily signing up for League Pass and the guide is still not showing specific games starting tomorrow night on the League Pass channels.

Message 72 of 181 (1,407 Views)
Scholar

The guide has been updated to show the specific games.

Message 73 of 181 (1,338 Views)
Tutor

thanks att. free preview with the same game on all channels. EPIC FAIL!!!!!! I ALREADY HAVE NBA TV

Message 74 of 181 (1,262 Views)
Mentor

From what I see there is a number of NBA games on tonight on league pass plus one one the NBA tv. I really don't know what he is seeing?

Message 75 of 181 (1,247 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.