Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Oct 21, 2011
2:42:04 PM
View profile
NBA League Pass

Time to start a rumor!

On the TitanTV website, the U-verse program Guide shows channels 2105 - 2114 for NBA League Pass.  Take this for whatever it is worth.

Time to start a rumor!

On the TitanTV website, the U-verse program Guide shows channels 2105 - 2114 for NBA League Pass.  Take this for whatever it is worth.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

NBA League Pass

180 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(180)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 8, 2012 3:05:45 PM
(0)
Teacher

aviewer wrote:
no1cub17 - Just looking at your first sentence - I believe if you sign up for 300 & cancel before one month the cost is prorated for the time you have it plus a five dollar fee. I guess if you said the reason you cancel is you were not satisfied they may waive both charges.

You're right. Partial months are pro-rated. If you cancel 10 days in to the month, they won't charge you the full month. However, if it's just one or two months you want the U-300 package, it may be worth your time to call and ask for a special rate.

aviewer wrote:
no1cub17 - Just looking at your first sentence - I believe if you sign up for 300 & cancel before one month the cost is prorated for the time you have it plus a five dollar fee. I guess if you said the reason you cancel is you were not satisfied they may waive both charges.

You're right. Partial months are pro-rated. If you cancel 10 days in to the month, they won't charge you the full month. However, if it's just one or two months you want the U-300 package, it may be worth your time to call and ask for a special rate.

Re: NBA League Pass

121 of 181 (1,837 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 9, 2012 1:15:22 PM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by Phil-101 on Feb 1, 2012 at 4:10:55 PM

I'm loving NBA League Pass so far, especially since all games have been in HD. Just hoping this mean Extra Innings will come in the Spring.

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

I'm loving NBA League Pass so far, especially since all games have been in HD. Just hoping this mean Extra Innings will come in the Spring.

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

[ Edited ]
122 of 181 (1,757 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2012 4:41:25 PM
(0)
Scholar

There's a handful of games going on right now (and show up in the guide correctly) but all the League Pass channels say "No programming scheduled at this time". 

AT&T is really dropping the ball here.  They don't advertise they have League Pass at all.  You can't even order it online.  You can apparently order it on your TV but it's $199 when it should be $169.  You can call to order but it's a tossup if you'll get someone who actually knows what you're talking about. and if you do they'll tell you it's $199 as well.  And now I can't even watch the games.

There's a handful of games going on right now (and show up in the guide correctly) but all the League Pass channels say "No programming scheduled at this time". 

AT&T is really dropping the ball here.  They don't advertise they have League Pass at all.  You can't even order it online.  You can apparently order it on your TV but it's $199 when it should be $169.  You can call to order but it's a tossup if you'll get someone who actually knows what you're talking about. and if you do they'll tell you it's $199 as well.  And now I can't even watch the games.

123 of 181 (1,652 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2012 4:44:50 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

AmishGuy91 wrote:

The free preview ended January 8th.  Do you subscribe to the NBA League Pass package?

AmishGuy91 wrote:

The free preview ended January 8th.  Do you subscribe to the NBA League Pass package?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

124 of 181 (1,646 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2012 4:46:44 PM
(0)
Scholar

texasguy37 wrote:

AmishGuy91 wrote:

Yes and it shows up in my account summary online.  If I wasn't subscribe I assume i would get a message saying I'm not subscribed to the channel, which is what the channel showed before the season/free preview started. 

texasguy37 wrote:

AmishGuy91 wrote:

Yes and it shows up in my account summary online.  If I wasn't subscribe I assume i would get a message saying I'm not subscribed to the channel, which is what the channel showed before the season/free preview started. 

125 of 181 (1,641 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2012 4:49:42 PM
(0)
Tutor
I'm in the same position and am also waiting for the broadband activation to come through. Very disappointing.
I'm in the same position and am also waiting for the broadband activation to come through. Very disappointing.

126 of 181 (1,639 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2012 4:52:53 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

AmishGuy91 wrote:

I'm confused.  I do not subscribe to NBA League Pass.  When I tune to channels 2105 - 2114, I see the message "You are not subscribed to this channel.  To subscribe go to Account Manager on channel 9910".  

If you are not subscribed to NBA Leage Pass and you do not see that message OR if you are subscribed to NBA League Pass and you cannot watch the games on those channels, reboot your U-verse DVR or STB.

AmishGuy91 wrote:

I'm confused.  I do not subscribe to NBA League Pass.  When I tune to channels 2105 - 2114, I see the message "You are not subscribed to this channel.  To subscribe go to Account Manager on channel 9910".  

If you are not subscribed to NBA Leage Pass and you do not see that message OR if you are subscribed to NBA League Pass and you cannot watch the games on those channels, reboot your U-verse DVR or STB.

127 of 181 (1,632 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2012 4:58:18 PM
(0)
Scholar

texasguy37 wrote:

AmishGuy91 wrote:

What are you confused about?  I am subscribed to NBA League Pass.   There are NBA games currently on.   When I go to channels 2105-2114 they all say "No programming at this time".   They are not transmitting the games like they should.

texasguy37 wrote:

AmishGuy91 wrote:

What are you confused about?  I am subscribed to NBA League Pass.   There are NBA games currently on.   When I go to channels 2105-2114 they all say "No programming at this time".   They are not transmitting the games like they should.

128 of 181 (1,624 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2012 4:59:13 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Edited by texasguy37 on Jan 10, 2012 at 4:59:27 PM

As I said, reboot your U-verse DVR or STB.  What you see is not what I see.

[ Edited ]
129 of 181 (1,623 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2012 5:01:18 PM
(0)
Tutor
I've rebooted and now I'm getting a message saying that I'm not subscribed! Before the reboot I had the message about no games being scheduled. To be clear, I am a subscriber.
I've rebooted and now I'm getting a message saying that I'm not subscribed! Before the reboot I had the message about no games being scheduled. To be clear, I am a subscriber.

130 of 181 (1,621 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2012 5:05:35 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

jamllew wrote:

If you are subscribed but it shows that you are not subscribed, call Technical Support.

jamllew wrote:

If you are subscribed but it shows that you are not subscribed, call Technical Support.

131 of 181 (1,773 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2012 5:06:53 PM
(0)
Tutor
Been on hold for 20 minutes! Thanks though
Been on hold for 20 minutes! Thanks though

132 of 181 (1,770 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2012 5:25:20 PM
(0)
Scholar

texasguy37 wrote:

If I am subscribed and you are not, we will see different messages.
I did reboot my DVR and it now says I am not subscribed on all League Pass channels so I went into chat support.  He confirmed that I am subscribed to League Pass, but told me this:

I have checked my system and see that there are some temporary issues with the NBA League Pass. The programming should be available shortly. However, I would request you to contact our customer service team if this is not available.

Sounds like more lip service.

texasguy37 wrote:

I did reboot my DVR and it now says I am not subscribed on all League Pass channels so I went into chat support.  He confirmed that I am subscribed to League Pass, but told me this:

I have checked my system and see that there are some temporary issues with the NBA League Pass. The programming should be available shortly. However, I would request you to contact our customer service team if this is not available.

133 of 181 (1,740 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2012 5:26:32 PM
(0)
Scholar

Was anyone that is subscribed to League Pass able to watch the games last night?   I was traveling so I couldn't check the channels.

Was anyone that is subscribed to League Pass able to watch the games last night?   I was traveling so I couldn't check the channels.

134 of 181 (1,738 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2012 5:29:08 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

AmishGuy91 wrote:

So you actually did see something different after you followed the suggestion to reboot?

AmishGuy91 wrote:

So you actually did see something different after you followed the suggestion to reboot?

135 of 181 (1,733 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2012 5:29:13 PM
(0)
Tutor

Last night there were no problems - at least with the early games.

Last night there were no problems - at least with the early games.

136 of 181 (1,732 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2012 5:31:28 PM
(0)
Scholar

texasguy37 wrote:

AmishGuy91 wrote:

Yes, before reboot all the channels said "No programming is available at this time."  After the reboot, all channels now say I am not subscribed.

texasguy37 wrote:

AmishGuy91 wrote:

Yes, before reboot all the channels said "No programming is available at this time."  After the reboot, all channels now say I am not subscribed.

137 of 181 (1,728 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2012 6:17:15 PM
(0)
Tutor

Ugh - isn't working for me as well. Haven't tried to reset or anything yet though. For some reason LP Broadband is - and I hadn't even gone through that process yet. Figure that one out!

Ugh - isn't working for me as well. Haven't tried to reset or anything yet though. For some reason LP Broadband is - and I hadn't even gone through that process yet. Figure that one out!

138 of 181 (1,673 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2012 6:50:44 PM
(0)
Tutor

I wish I had come here first.  My League Pass isn't working either.  Was told to reboot my boxes, then was told to re-order league pass using channel 9910.  That didn't work either.  

Now I come here and find out that there are problems with LP tonight.  This board is usually better than customer service.

I wish I had come here first.  My League Pass isn't working either.  Was told to reboot my boxes, then was told to re-order league pass using channel 9910.  That didn't work either.  

Now I come here and find out that there are problems with LP tonight.  This board is usually better than customer service.

139 of 181 (1,649 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2012 7:25:26 PM
(0)
Scholar

Rebooted my DVR again and now I get all the games.

Rebooted my DVR again and now I get all the games.

140 of 181 (1,623 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 11, 2012 7:45:06 AM
(0)
Tutor

Everyone,

I am subscibed to LP & experienced an outage last night like everyone else.  I spoke with 2nd tier Tech Support and she told me there's a nationwide League Pass outage.  They were currently working on the issue and there was no ETA on the problem being fixed.

Everyone,

I am subscibed to LP & experienced an outage last night like everyone else.  I spoke with 2nd tier Tech Support and she told me there's a nationwide League Pass outage.  They were currently working on the issue and there was no ETA on the problem being fixed.

141 of 181 (1,787 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 11, 2012 7:46:35 AM
(0)
Tutor

I also rebooted & it didn't address the issue.

I also rebooted & it didn't address the issue.

142 of 181 (1,785 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 11, 2012 7:49:17 AM
(0)
Tutor
I was on the phone on hold for 1 hr. Then someone finally got on the line to tell me that LP was out. Horrible service! Try rebooting - by also taking power cord out for at least 15 seconds. Mine works now.
I was on the phone on hold for 1 hr. Then someone finally got on the line to tell me that LP was out. Horrible service! Try rebooting - by also taking power cord out for at least 15 seconds. Mine works now.

143 of 181 (1,781 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 11, 2012 8:57:36 AM
(0)
Voyager

Signed up for mine the "My account" channel with no problems.

Was not watching last nite so can't comment on outage.

Very happy with service.  All games I have seen are in HD!

Time Warner last season was only 2 league pass games per nite.  Maybe they have expanded this season.

I follow a team out of town so it was a crap shoot if it go the HD goodness.

I have yet to look at a nite where all channels are being used at once so I don't know the HD limits.

So far very happy with the service.  I was expecting far less.

Signed up for mine the "My account" channel with no problems.

Was not watching last nite so can't comment on outage.

Very happy with service.  All games I have seen are in HD!

Time Warner last season was only 2 league pass games per nite.  Maybe they have expanded this season.

I follow a team out of town so it was a crap shoot if it go the HD goodness.

I have yet to look at a nite where all channels are being used at once so I don't know the HD limits.

So far very happy with the service.  I was expecting far less.

144 of 181 (1,765 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 12, 2012 1:31:57 PM
(0)
Contributor
Has anyone gotten the Broadband activation to work? When I called to subscribe to LP (3 times before it working) I didn't want to press my luck since they had no idea what I was talking about with the Broadband. My online account just shows LP with an asteric next to it but doesn't show a charge. Will they accept that to activate since the normal activation doesn't work?
Has anyone gotten the Broadband activation to work? When I called to subscribe to LP (3 times before it working) I didn't want to press my luck since they had no idea what I was talking about with the Broadband. My online account just shows LP with an asteric next to it but doesn't show a charge. Will they accept that to activate since the normal activation doesn't work?

145 of 181 (1,676 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 12, 2012 1:48:45 PM
(0)
Tutor

No luck with the broadband yet for me.  Still have not received a bill with LP showing anywhere.  Our TV version does work at least.  I heard if you fax that info over with it on your bill they will activate it within a few days (going through nba.com).

No luck with the broadband yet for me.  Still have not received a bill with LP showing anywhere.  Our TV version does work at least.  I heard if you fax that info over with it on your bill they will activate it within a few days (going through nba.com).

146 of 181 (1,668 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 12, 2012 4:15:00 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by dskillzhtown on Jan 12, 2012 at 4:16:12 PM

I would try to fax in a print out of what you have.  Ideally the information should flow to the nba from ATT, then it will work as advertised.  But obviously that isn't working at the moment so the fax option is our only bet at the moment.  I agree with ATT cust service with no clue about broadband NBA access.  They thought I meant Uverse internet service.  

I would try to fax in a print out of what you have.  Ideally the information should flow to the nba from ATT, then it will work as advertised.  But obviously that isn't working at the moment so the fax option is our only bet at the moment.  I agree with ATT cust service with no clue about broadband NBA access.  They thought I meant Uverse internet service.  

[ Edited ]
147 of 181 (1,643 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 12, 2012 4:20:02 PM
(0)
Scholar

DJDJJ wrote:

Yes. I opened a ticket on NBA.com and included a screenshot of the Uverse website where it shows League Pass with the asterik. I aslo gave them my Uverse account number. Three days later they activated my broadband.

DJDJJ wrote:

Yes. I opened a ticket on NBA.com and included a screenshot of the Uverse website where it shows League Pass with the asterik. I aslo gave them my Uverse account number. Three days later they activated my broadband.

148 of 181 (1,635 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 12, 2012 4:21:33 PM
(0)
Guru

Went Googling (specifically for Comcast problems, as they're the biggest provider and would naturally have some sort of problems from their customers) and didn't find any. Smiley Surprised

DirecTV's site tells customers with broadband access problems to contact NBA directly. (Link has e-mail address on the page.) Sounds like problems should be laid at the feet of the NBA.

Went Googling (specifically for Comcast problems, as they're the biggest provider and would naturally have some sort of problems from their customers) and didn't find any. Smiley Surprised

DirecTV's site tells customers with broadband access problems to contact NBA directly. (Link has e-mail address on the page.) Sounds like problems should be laid at the feet of the NBA.

149 of 181 (1,634 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 12, 2012 11:41:59 PM
(0)
Tutor
Pissssssed beyond words!!!!! I recorded a Bulls, Miami & another game from LP on my DVR. DVR stopped recording the last 2-5mins of the games - message said DVR didn't have space & I had plenty of space!!!!! Crap of a service!!!!! I have had Uverse for less than 2 wks & I have been on the phone w/ tech & customer service nearly everyday!!
Pissssssed beyond words!!!!! I recorded a Bulls, Miami & another game from LP on my DVR. DVR stopped recording the last 2-5mins of the games - message said DVR didn't have space & I had plenty of space!!!!! Crap of a service!!!!! I have had Uverse for less than 2 wks & I have been on the phone w/ tech & customer service nearly everyday!!

150 of 181 (1,602 Views)