NBA League Pass

Expert

Re: NBA League PASS Charge

jsig wrote:

I ordered NBA League PASS during the last week of december and it still has not shown up on my  bill.  I domn't mind if ATT wants to give it to me free but I know that wont happen.  The problem is when I try to activatre my broadband/mobile NBA League PASS,  my ATT account is not recognized by the NBA.  I can fax the NBA a copy of my bill to prove that I have NBA Leagu PASS so they c an activate but there is no record of me ordering NBA League PASS.  I have never had such a bad TV service that pixilates and cuts out not to mention their cusatomer service is horrible. 

See the message below.  The member was able to open a case and get the broadband service activated without providing a copy of the bill.

http://forums.att.com/t5/TV-Programming/NBA-League-Pass/m-p/3028045#M75016

Message 166 of 181 (3,241 Views)
Tutor

Re: NBA League PASS Charge

Thanks for your help.  

ATT customer support indicates it is just to bad for me that the charge won't show on my bill until February 26th.  My reply was I guess I need to cancel my account and go with another provider to get broadband access. ATT Service immediately responded with the question Do you want me cancel your service? They respond quickest to a customer who wants to turn off their service.  

I did send a copy of the latest bill to the NBA folks but there is no League PASS charge.  I just have to hope the NBA call ATT customer service and gathers the information over the phone to allow me to activate my brioadband account. Or maybe I'll get lucky like that other dude.

Anyway if NBA Broadband can't be activated by Friday, my next step is to try to have League PASS on uverse de-activated and the charge reversed.  If I can get that done then I will just go purchase the NBA broadband online like i did last year. Just thought it might be nice to get it through Uverse and have it from a TV service provider.

Roku has since added NBA Broadband to their channel package. Had i known that I would have never activated on uverse anyway as I have an HD Roku.

Message 167 of 181 (3,135 Views)
Contributor

Re: NBA League Pass

Let me know how that ends up with NBA.com. I'm having the same issues with uverse. I was on the phone with a lady for 2 hours. She concluded there was nothing they could do because the bills are automated, so they couldn't adjust it or charge me for league pass. I just got my new bill on Monday, and it still doesn't have the NBA LP charge on it.
Message 168 of 181 (3,103 Views)
Tutor

If you read the posts from a while back, I have had the same problem.  I still haven't been charged for LP but I filled out a ticket with NBA.com and included my account number with AT&T U-Verse and explained the situation pretty thoroughly.  They activated the mobile and broadband for me either the same day or the day after.  Good luck!

Message 169 of 181 (3,099 Views)
Contributor

Oh that's is awesome. I started to fill out a ticket, but I was unsure of what to include because I have yet to be charged as well.. Would you be willing to post your email or send it to me, without your personal information and account number of course? Just the basic information and explanations you used.
Message 170 of 181 (3,085 Views)
Tutor

Here is essentially what I said:

My AT&T U-Verse (Acct. # ____) does not show the League Pass charge even though it works on my TV. They have told me that it is due to late billings by NBA LP. Therefore, I cannot fax anything over. The e-mail address we wish to use is ____.  I would really like to be able to use the mobile and broadband versions, as I will be charged the entire price but am currently unable to access to 2/3rds of the services. Anything you can do to help would be appreciated.
Message 171 of 181 (3,190 Views)
Contributor

Question on NBA League Pass

Right now it's still listed at $169, if I add it will it be prorated? The season is almost halfway over, are there plans to reduce the charge?

Thanks!

Message 172 of 181 (3,118 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

As of today, Feb.28, the problem still exists. When activating NBA league pass I get an error stating they can not recognize my ATT account # and that I need to send a copy of my bill, which ATT says they won't be able to provide until the next billing cycle which for me will exactly another month. By that time there will only be another month and a half of the season left. I spent literally 2 hrs explaining this to ATT while I was transferred from billing dept to tech support. I also chatted online with NBA but was told they def need a bill. No one at ATT understood a thing and finally I was forced to cancel my NBA league PASS as their solution!!! Terrible. I really tried to work through the issue but if their answer is to make me wait a whole month to prouce a bill, and even then it's not assured that I could successfully log on to the broadband service then NO THANKS!!!

Message 173 of 181 (2,958 Views)
Expert

voltron512 wrote:

As of today, Feb.28, the problem still exists. When activating NBA league pass I get an error stating they can not recognize my ATT account # and that I need to send a copy of my bill, which ATT says they won't be able to provide until the next billing cycle which for me will exactly another month. By that time there will only be another month and a half of the season left. I spent literally 2 hrs explaining this to ATT while I was transferred from billing dept to tech support. I also chatted online with NBA but was told they def need a bill. No one at ATT understood a thing and finally I was forced to cancel my NBA league PASS as their solution!!! Terrible. I really tried to work through the issue but if their answer is to make me wait a whole month to prouce a bill, and even then it's not assured that I could successfully log on to the broadband service then NO THANKS!!!

See the message below:

http://forums.att.com/t5/TV-Programming/NBA-League-Pass/m-p/3028045

Message 174 of 181 (2,944 Views)

Re: NBA League Pass ATT UVERSE,YOU CANNOT RECORD GAMES!!

[ Edited ]

[Inappropriate content removed]

DONT GET IT! YOU CANNOT RECORD GAMES ON NBA LEAGUE PASS

Message 175 of 181 (995 Views)
ACE - Master

[ Edited ]

username-123 wrote:

[edited to reflect changed username]

What if I don't give a rat's patootie about basketball? 

Would it be OK if I got it (Uverse) then? 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 176 of 181 (992 Views)

Re: NBA League Pass UVERSE,YOU CANNOT RECORD GAMES!!

[ Edited ]

username-123 wrote:

[edited to reflect changed username]

You are the only one who can't

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 177 of 181 (989 Views)
ACE - Scholar

[ Edited ]

Many trolls on this forum.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 178 of 181 (985 Views)
Scholar

Dont believe the lies guys, You can, of course, records games. See photo for proof.

Message 179 of 181 (963 Views)
ACE - Professor

[ Edited ]

I CANT RECORD!!!!!!!!

Oh wait....I see a blue screen with a white ! on it. Smiley Very Happy

Message 180 of 181 (951 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.