Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: NBA League Pass

Expert

NBA League Pass

Time to start a rumor!

On the TitanTV website, the U-verse program Guide shows channels 2105 - 2114 for NBA League Pass.  Take this for whatever it is worth.

Message 1 of 181
Tutor

Last night there were no problems - at least with the early games.

Message 136 of 181
Scholar

@texasguy37 wrote:

@AmishGuy91 wrote:
If I am subscribed and you are not, we will see different messages.
I did reboot my DVR and it now says I am not subscribed on all League Pass channels so I went into chat support.  He confirmed that I am subscribed to League Pass, but told me this:

I have checked my system and see that there are some temporary issues with the NBA League Pass. The programming should be available shortly. However, I would request you to contact our customer service team if this is not available.

Sounds like more lip service.

So you actually did see something different after you followed the suggestion to reboot?

Yes, before reboot all the channels said "No programming is available at this time."  After the reboot, all channels now say I am not subscribed.

Message 137 of 181
Tutor

Ugh - isn't working for me as well. Haven't tried to reset or anything yet though. For some reason LP Broadband is - and I hadn't even gone through that process yet. Figure that one out!

Message 138 of 181

I wish I had come here first.  My League Pass isn't working either.  Was told to reboot my boxes, then was told to re-order league pass using channel 9910.  That didn't work either.  

Now I come here and find out that there are problems with LP tonight.  This board is usually better than customer service.

Message 139 of 181
Highlighted
Scholar

Rebooted my DVR again and now I get all the games.

Message 140 of 181
Tutor

Everyone,

I am subscibed to LP & experienced an outage last night like everyone else.  I spoke with 2nd tier Tech Support and she told me there's a nationwide League Pass outage.  They were currently working on the issue and there was no ETA on the problem being fixed.

Message 141 of 181
Tutor

I also rebooted & it didn't address the issue.

Message 142 of 181
Tutor

I was on the phone on hold for 1 hr. Then someone finally got on the line to tell me that LP was out. Horrible service! Try rebooting - by also taking power cord out for at least 15 seconds. Mine works now.
Message 143 of 181
Voyager

Signed up for mine the "My account" channel with no problems.

Was not watching last nite so can't comment on outage.

Very happy with service.  All games I have seen are in HD!

Time Warner last season was only 2 league pass games per nite.  Maybe they have expanded this season.

I follow a team out of town so it was a crap shoot if it go the HD goodness.

I have yet to look at a nite where all channels are being used at once so I don't know the HD limits.

So far very happy with the service.  I was expecting far less.

Message 144 of 181
Contributor

Has anyone gotten the Broadband activation to work? When I called to subscribe to LP (3 times before it working) I didn't want to press my luck since they had no idea what I was talking about with the Broadband. My online account just shows LP with an asteric next to it but doesn't show a charge. Will they accept that to activate since the normal activation doesn't work?
Message 145 of 181
Tutor

No luck with the broadband yet for me.  Still have not received a bill with LP showing anywhere.  Our TV version does work at least.  I heard if you fax that info over with it on your bill they will activate it within a few days (going through nba.com).

Message 146 of 181

I would try to fax in a print out of what you have.  Ideally the information should flow to the nba from ATT, then it will work as advertised.  But obviously that isn't working at the moment so the fax option is our only bet at the moment.  I agree with ATT cust service with no clue about broadband NBA access.  They thought I meant Uverse internet service.  

Message 147 of 181
Scholar

@DJDJJ wrote:
Has anyone gotten the Broadband activation to work? When I called to subscribe to LP (3 times before it working) I didn't want to press my luck since they had no idea what I was talking about with the Broadband. My online account just shows LP with an asteric next to it but doesn't show a charge. Will they accept that to activate since the normal activation doesn't work?

Yes. I opened a ticket on NBA.com and included a screenshot of the Uverse website where it shows League Pass with the asterik. I aslo gave them my Uverse account number. Three days later they activated my broadband.
Message 148 of 181
Guru

Went Googling (specifically for Comcast problems, as they're the biggest provider and would naturally have some sort of problems from their customers) and didn't find any. Smiley Surprised

DirecTV's site tells customers with broadband access problems to contact NBA directly. (Link has e-mail address on the page.) Sounds like problems should be laid at the feet of the NBA.

Message 149 of 181
Tutor

Pissssssed beyond words!!!!! I recorded a Bulls, Miami & another game from LP on my DVR. DVR stopped recording the last 2-5mins of the games - message said DVR didn't have space & I had plenty of space!!!!! Crap of a service!!!!! I have had Uverse for less than 2 wks & I have been on the phone w/ tech & customer service nearly everyday!!
Message 150 of 181
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support