Explore & discover

Helpful Links

NBA League Pass

Expert

NBA League Pass

Time to start a rumor!

On the TitanTV website, the U-verse program Guide shows channels 2105 - 2114 for NBA League Pass.  Take this for whatever it is worth.

Message 1 of 181
Highlighted
Teacher

Re: NBA League Pass

@aviewer wrote:
no1cub17 - Just looking at your first sentence - I believe if you sign up for 300 & cancel before one month the cost is prorated for the time you have it plus a five dollar fee. I guess if you said the reason you cancel is you were not satisfied they may waive both charges.

You're right. Partial months are pro-rated. If you cancel 10 days in to the month, they won't charge you the full month. However, if it's just one or two months you want the U-300 package, it may be worth your time to call and ask for a special rate.

Message 121 of 181
Scholar

I'm loving NBA League Pass so far, especially since all games have been in HD. Just hoping this mean Extra Innings will come in the Spring.

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Message 122 of 181
Scholar

There's a handful of games going on right now (and show up in the guide correctly) but all the League Pass channels say "No programming scheduled at this time". 

AT&T is really dropping the ball here.  They don't advertise they have League Pass at all.  You can't even order it online.  You can apparently order it on your TV but it's $199 when it should be $169.  You can call to order but it's a tossup if you'll get someone who actually knows what you're talking about. and if you do they'll tell you it's $199 as well.  And now I can't even watch the games.

Message 123 of 181
Expert

@AmishGuy91 wrote:

There's a handful of games going on right now (and show up in the guide correctly) but all the League Pass channels say "No programming scheduled at this time". 

AT&T is really dropping the ball here.  They don't advertise they have League Pass at all.  You can't even order it online.  You can apparently order it on your TV but it's $199 when it should be $169.  You can call to order but it's a tossup if you'll get someone who actually knows what you're talking about. and if you do they'll tell you it's $199 as well.  And now I can't even watch the games.

The free preview ended January 8th.  Do you subscribe to the NBA League Pass package?

Message 124 of 181
Scholar

@texasguy37 wrote:

@AmishGuy91 wrote:

The free preview ended January 8th.  Do you subscribe to the NBA League Pass package?

Yes and it shows up in my account summary online.  If I wasn't subscribe I assume i would get a message saying I'm not subscribed to the channel, which is what the channel showed before the season/free preview started. 

Message 125 of 181
Tutor

I'm in the same position and am also waiting for the broadband activation to come through. Very disappointing.
Message 126 of 181
Expert

@AmishGuy91 wrote:

Yes and it shows up in my account summary online.  If I wasn't subscribe I assume i would get a message saying I'm not subscribed to the channel, which is what the channel showed before the season/free preview started. 

I'm confused.  I do not subscribe to NBA League Pass.  When I tune to channels 2105 - 2114, I see the message "You are not subscribed to this channel.  To subscribe go to Account Manager on channel 9910".  

If you are not subscribed to NBA Leage Pass and you do not see that message OR if you are subscribed to NBA League Pass and you cannot watch the games on those channels, reboot your U-verse DVR or STB.

Message 127 of 181
Scholar

@texasguy37 wrote:

@AmishGuy91 wrote:

I'm confused.  I do not subscribe to NBA League Pass.  When I tune to channels 2105 - 2114, I see the message "You are not subscribed to this channel.  To subscribe go to Account Manager on channel 9910".  

If you are not subscribed to NBA Leage Pass and you do not see that message OR if you are subscribed to NBA League Pass and you cannot watch the games on those channels, reboot your U-verse DVR or STB.

What are you confused about?  I am subscribed to NBA League Pass.   There are NBA games currently on.   When I go to channels 2105-2114 they all say "No programming at this time".   They are not transmitting the games like they should.

Message 128 of 181
Expert

As I said, reboot your U-verse DVR or STB.  What you see is not what I see.

Message 129 of 181
Tutor

I've rebooted and now I'm getting a message saying that I'm not subscribed! Before the reboot I had the message about no games being scheduled. To be clear, I am a subscriber.
Message 130 of 181
Expert

@jamllew wrote:
I've rebooted and now I'm getting a message saying that I'm not subscribed! Before the reboot I had the message about no games being scheduled. To be clear, I am a subscriber.

If you are subscribed but it shows that you are not subscribed, call Technical Support.

Message 131 of 181
Tutor

Been on hold for 20 minutes! Thanks though
Message 132 of 181
Scholar

@texasguy37 wrote:

As I said, reboot your U-verse DVR or STB.  What you see is not what I see.

If I am subscribed and you are not, we will see different messages.
I did reboot my DVR and it now says I am not subscribed on all League Pass channels so I went into chat support.  He confirmed that I am subscribed to League Pass, but told me this:

I have checked my system and see that there are some temporary issues with the NBA League Pass. The programming should be available shortly. However, I would request you to contact our customer service team if this is not available.

Sounds like more lip service.

Message 133 of 181
Scholar

Was anyone that is subscribed to League Pass able to watch the games last night?   I was traveling so I couldn't check the channels.

Message 134 of 181
Expert

@AmishGuy91 wrote:
If I am subscribed and you are not, we will see different messages.
I did reboot my DVR and it now says I am not subscribed on all League Pass channels so I went into chat support.  He confirmed that I am subscribed to League Pass, but told me this:

I have checked my system and see that there are some temporary issues with the NBA League Pass. The programming should be available shortly. However, I would request you to contact our customer service team if this is not available.

Sounds like more lip service.

So you actually did see something different after you followed the suggestion to reboot?

Message 135 of 181
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support