NBA League Pass

Scholar

Re: NBA League Pass

Has anyone heard what the price of league pass will be with the reduced season? Can't wait to see this on uverse!!
Message 46 of 181 (1,385 Views)
Mentor

$199....& you can spread it out over 4 mths

Message 47 of 181 (1,366 Views)
Contributor

Do you know how to order it?

Message 48 of 181 (1,345 Views)
Expert

LakerFan5150 wrote:

Do you know how to order it?

You can order NBA League Pass in several ways:

1. Use Account Manager (channel 9910) to add a premium service

2. Log into your account online 

3. Call Customer Service at 1-800-288-2020

Message 49 of 181 (1,333 Views)
Scholar

It has to be prorated right? They are missing nearly 25% of the season

Message 50 of 181 (1,311 Views)
Scholar

Originally it was $189 for early birds , then after the first week of the season  it jumps to $199. With the season being only 66 games , I would imagine they will come out with a new price. I am hoping with a lot of fans being ticked off about the lockout, the NBA will come out with a real nice price for NBA league pass.

Message 51 of 181 (1,815 Views)
Mentor

I ordered it a cpl days ago, & it was $199, if anyone gets a lower price than that, please lemme know

Message 52 of 181 (1,798 Views)
Scholar

Has it been confirmed that they will be showing a free preview the first week of the seeason?

Message 53 of 181 (1,782 Views)
Professor

Call the sales office. Get them to give you free premium and and handles as well as discounted U-whatever and internet for a few months. If you are polite, but threaten to switch, they should offer you a sweet deal.

Your NBA package will still be $199, but it won't hurt as much.
Message 54 of 181 (1,731 Views)
Mentor

Message 55 of 181 (1,519 Views)
Guru

Could have seen that coming.

Basically, Doofus Stern is telling the fans that it's somehow THEIR fault there hasn't been a season, and they're going to need to be punished so the mighty league can recoup their losses.

Any of you have a different outlook now as to who's throwing a tantrum in the ongoing saga of the NHL vs. AT&T over NHL Network carriage? Think there isn't a David Stern within the ranks of the NHL?

Message 56 of 181 (1,514 Views)
Professor

I hate to play Devil's Advocate, but if the season was NOT delayed, someone who would buy the package with 66 games left would pay the same price as someone who bought it immediately after the "Early Bird" discount expired.

Meanwhile, the players are still due their massive salaries, save the one check they didn't get. That money has to come from somewhere.

With that said, $20 off the season price wouldn't have hurt. But you can still call AT&T to try to swing a discount on other services.
Message 57 of 181 (1,465 Views)
Highlighted
Scholar

The price for Nba league pass will be $169 for the 2011-12 season according to a csr I talked with this morning. The price includes broadband access and mobile access.

Message 58 of 181 (1,362 Views)
Contributor

Anyone know when they are going to update their price to reflect the new shortened season at $169?  I called UVERSE CS and went to ch 9910, they both still say $199.  Good luck finding any information about it online.  Thanks.

Message 59 of 181 (1,300 Views)
Guru

Since AT&T doesn't have anything online about it, Time Warner DOES. In a nutshell:

... $169 for regular season. Online ordering started 12/15 for them, who knows with AT&T

... League Pass games begin 12/26

... Free Preview runs from 12/25/11-01/08/12, who knows with AT&T as this is their first venture with iNDemand

... Half-season Free Preview 02/28/12-03/04/12, with $89 price

REMEMBER ------ this is NOT for AT&T, they will do what they decide to. HOWEVER ---- since the NBA more than likely got involved to get as many providers of League Pass as possible revenue sources for their to-date losses, AT&T will probably follow what TWC is doing, based on the NBA itself putting down the basic ground rules.

Keep in mind also ----- the $10 HD fee is required on your account for this package, as AT&T has said already.

Message 60 of 181 (1,277 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.