NBA League Pass

Expert

NBA League Pass

Time to start a rumor!

On the TitanTV website, the U-verse program Guide shows channels 2105 - 2114 for NBA League Pass.  Take this for whatever it is worth.

Message 1 of 181 (6,385 Views)
Highlighted

Re: NBA League Pass

Not going to do much good this year since it's looking more and more like the NBA season will be cancelled or at least shortened to a 1/2 season.  Dallas can stay champs for 2  years now. Smiley Very Happy

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 2 of 181 (5,782 Views)
ACE - Professor

[ Edited ]

I am curious. If we actually get NBA League Pass, can a provider get NHL Center Ice without the NHL Network? I would think that  a provider would need the network channel (MLB, NHL, NBA) before the provider can get the full subscription package that goes with the network channel.

Go Cardinals!!!!!

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 181 (5,776 Views)
Professor

dwinth wrote:

I am curious. If we actually get NBA League Pass, can a provider get NHL Center Ice without the NHL Network? I would think that  a provider would need the network channel (MLB, NHL, NBA) before the provider can get the full subscription package that goes with the network channel.

Such a thing would be up to the discretion of the league. Obviously, NBA TV is on the U-300.
Message 4 of 181 (5,771 Views)
Expert

Since there may not be much of an NBA season maybe they will offer a Pro Bowler's League Pass in it's place.Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 181 (5,765 Views)
Scholar

Or Turkish League Pass so we can watch the NBA players that are actually playing basketball right now

Message 6 of 181 (5,751 Views)
Expert

I was thinking about that also. Broadcast the games that are being played in Europe.  the EBA League Pass.   Good idea.

Message 7 of 181 (5,741 Views)
Guru

Thats the wrong #  for sports. Sports start at 600/1600 - 799/1799. The NBA already has 1632...

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!
Message 8 of 181 (5,732 Views)

Kong57 wrote:

Thats the wrong #  for sports. Sports start at 600/1600 - 799/1799. The NBA already has 1632...

Not enough room in that range.  There is nothing from 1932 to 2500 so there is more than enough room to have all 30 teams to have their own cannel and not interfere with any other programming.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 9 of 181 (5,712 Views)
Scholar

dwinth wrote:

Go Cardinals!!!!!

Yes, Time Warner Cable here in San Diego has had NHL Center Ice w/o The NHL Network for several years.

Message 10 of 181 (5,702 Views)
Professor

RCSMG wrote:

I was thinking about that also. Broadcast the games that are being played in Europe.  the EBA League Pass.   Good idea.

Doesn't NBA TV broadcast Euro league games? A lot of what can be broadcast from Europe may have to do with licensing rights. NBATV, ESPN, or whoever would decide to show European league games in the United States may have to barter with the European sport channels.

Message 11 of 181 (2,537 Views)
Professor

oufanindallas wrote:

Kong57 wrote:

Not enough room in that range.  There is nothing from 1932 to 2500 so there is more than enough room to have all 30 teams to have their own cannel and not interfere with any other programming.

Not that you'd NEED each team to have its own channel, but that would certainly be a novel concept. Fans of the LA Lakers, NY Knicks, etc. would automatically know that their team is on whatever channel, and wouldn't have to look it up each time.

Message 12 of 181 (2,536 Views)
Professor

[ Edited ]

sharksfansd wrote:

dwinth wrote:

Yes, Time Warner Cable here in San Diego has had NHL Center Ice w/o The NHL Network for several years.

Of course, Time Warner could still have an older arrangement. For all we know, the NHL could have ideas for NHL Network.

In fact, it's on DirecTV's Choice Xtra package, which is probably somewhere between AT&T's U-200 and U-300. It used to be that the NHL was happy with placement on a Sports Pack, but this may appear to be no longer the case.

NHL Network is also given to all DirecTV subscribers who have Center Ice.

Message 13 of 181 (2,535 Views)
Expert

In Dallas, these channels now appear in the Guide!

Message 14 of 181 (2,486 Views)
Scholar

[ Edited ]

I did find this if you go to change you plan on-line

With NBA LEAGUE PASS, see the games you can't see anywhere else! Catch up to 40 games a week throughout the regular season. Even if you live in one city and your team is in another, NBA LEAGUE PASS brings you all the fast breaking action. Don't miss a minute of live NBA action with NBA LEAGUE PASS! This channel requires subscription to HD Technology Fee.*

* Requires subscription to HD Technology Fee ($10/month). Blackout and other restrictions may apply. May not be available in all areas. Programming subject to change. Your first month's billing statement will reflect all taxes associated with this sports package. Package sale is non-refundable. © 2010 iN DEMAND L.L.C. All Rights Reserved. iN DEMAND is a service mark of iN DEMAND L.L.C. NBA, the NBA logo and team identifications are the exclusive property of NBA Properties, Inc. and the respective member teams © 2010 NBA Properties, Inc. All rights reserved.

Note: Early Bird Price will be $189

Message 15 of 181 (2,456 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.