NBA League Pass and NHL Center Ice

Scholar

NBA League Pass and NHL Center Ice

Will we get both of these this year? Will we at least get NBA League Pass like the last 2 years? Does anyone have any information on either of these packages? Thanks

Message 1 of 10 (718 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: NBA League Pass and NHL Center Ice

I would assume we will still get NBA League Pass. Nothing has come out saying otherwise.

As far as NHL Center Ice, that will not happen as long as U-Verse does not carry the NHL Network.

My understanding is that a provider needs to carry the NHL Network in order to carry NHL Center Ice.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 10 (716 Views)
Scholar

Thats what I thought. I know these packages arent for everyone but I really wish I could get what we cant get like Center Ice and Extra Innings.

Message 3 of 10 (713 Views)
ACE - Professor

Npanzeca wrote:

Thats what I thought. I know these packages arent for everyone but I really wish I could get what we cant get like Center Ice and Extra Innings.

There is more of a chance of getting MLB Extra Innings since U-Verse does carry the MLB Network.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 10 (708 Views)
Voyager

Just switched to Uverse TV . Really wish thespooled get networknetwork

Message 5 of 10 (705 Views)
ACE - Professor

morencie124 wrote:

Just switched to Uverse TV . Really wish thespooled get networknetwork

What the heck are you talking about?????    Smiley Surprised

Message 6 of 10 (681 Views)
Voyager

I guess spell  check didn't like the word  NHL.  I would to see the NHL network back on Uverse

Message 7 of 10 (666 Views)
Scholar

I've thought the same about Extra Innings but alas 4-5 years later we still dont have it.

Message 8 of 10 (664 Views)
ACE - Professor

Many of these leagues sell their packages via their websites. Using various technology, you can hook a laptop or a Roku, etc. up to your TV. Blackout restrictions apply, so any game involving your "local" team, as determined by that league would have to be seen on your RSN. Similarly, games on NBC, NHL Network, or NBCSN would have to be seen on that channel.
Message 9 of 10 (648 Views)
Scholar

I understand and thats what I use but I'd still rather have it on Uverse, there are more perks to that than Roku, etc.

Message 10 of 10 (625 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.