My top box keeps saying "this set top box does not match the account settings" help?

Contributor

My top box keeps saying "this set top box does not match the account settings" help?

I recently got a new box delivered to me for a differn't room, so I hooked that up today and everything was perfect untill my tv downstairs top box says "this set top box does not match the account settings"
I am unsure how to fix this problem. I tried unplugging and plugging back in. I need help asap.

Message 1 of 2 (205 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: My top box keeps saying "this set top box does not match the account settings" help?

Call up since your STB may not have been properly added to your account when they sent it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Click "Post Options" and select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2 (174 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.