My neighbors have Uverse but ATT says I cannot have TV when I call them

Contributor

My neighbors have Uverse but ATT says I cannot have TV when I call them

NOTE: I spoke with an ATT Uverse tech who was at my neighbor's house last Friday and he said that I can get TV, Phone, and Internet at my house too.  I told him that when I call the 800 number, they say no.   He says that is incorrect.    

Even though several of my neighbors have it, when I call I am told that I can have the phone, but not the TV.

How can I get someone to test the band width to see if I can get Uverse here?   I'd like phone, TV, wireless internet, just like my neighbors.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 2 (511 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: My neighbors have Uverse but ATT says I cannot have TV when I call them

thillview - When they say no you can request an engineering survey. Or, send a PM to attcustomercare via this link - http://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2 (507 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.