My first impression with AT&T

Contributor

My first impression with AT&T

My first impression is not good. The device sent by At&t was not worked, activation time was 10 PM when I call At&t guy he said someone will come in afternoon and when technician came in afternoon, he said "its not working wants to change it" still there is wireless connectivity issue with that device because it is old version of device.

Message 1 of 2 (273 Views)
Community Manager

Re: My first impression with AT&T

Hello, syed_1214!

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry that your experiences so far with U-verse haven't been good. If there is anything we can do, please send us a private message by clicking here.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (256 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.