My att bill had been a headache...

Highlighted
Contributor

My att bill had been a headache...

Somehow my payment went up to $172... But should be $122... Every time I call customer service they have to fix it manually with 1,000 "I apologize sir". My bill is showing 330.00 and rising every time even thou I'm up to date on my bill! Can anyone help?
Message 1 of 4 (297 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: My att bill had been a headache...

Sinister67 wrote:
Somehow my payment went up to $172... But should be $122... Every time I call customer service they have to fix it manually with 1,000 "I apologize sir". My bill is showing 330.00 and rising every time even thou I'm up to date on my bill! Can anyone help?

Did you have a promotional discount that recently expired raising your service charges?  Do you happen to have multiple accounts with AT&T and they are possibly crediting your payments to the wrong account so you have one account with an over-payment and one account that is now past-due?  There are several possible options that could cause or contribute to what you are seeing.

You can send a private message to the escalation team at UVerse Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you in two to three business days to help you get a resolution to your problems.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (281 Views)
Contributor

I had the promo removed on June. I have to call every billing cycle and be on the phone for 45 min just to get someone to help.. Thanks for replying back to me... I try today.

Sent from my iPad
Message 3 of 4 (252 Views)
Contributor

Did the live chat 2 times and got disconnected... I'll try calling direct.... I have worked for big company's like Nordstrom, macys, and nissan North America... Getting disconnected on a chat for a huge name like AT&T is a slap in the face for customers. Oshane broke it down to me month by month something no one could do... Thanks geekboy for getting back at me... Customer service is key to any business...
Message 4 of 4 (229 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.