Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Oct 7, 2013
9:52:24 AM
View profile
My.YAHOO home page

AT&T installed U-Verse VOIP last week and now I can't access my old My.YAHOO home page which contains all my individually selected interests and preferences.  I get an error message that says it can't find that page.

AT&T installed U-Verse VOIP last week and now I can't access my old My.YAHOO home page which contains all my individually selected interests and preferences.  I get an error message that says it can't find that page.

My.YAHOO home page

2 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2013 10:19:46 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by BeeBeeSA on Oct 7, 2013 at 10:22:41 AM

Try this link: http://my.yahoo.com/  It works for my page.  VoIP install would have no effect on anything you mention about the home page.  Probably a coincidence.

If the link doesn't work try deleting your cache and cookies then try again.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Try this link: http://my.yahoo.com/  It works for my page.  VoIP install would have no effect on anything you mention about the home page.  Probably a coincidence.

If the link doesn't work try deleting your cache and cookies then try again.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: My.YAHOO home page

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (1,292 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 10:38:14 AM
(0)
Employee

Hello KyGal50,

I'm sorry about your Home Page not being available after your recent VOIP installation. I agree with BeeBeeSA, this installation should not have caused a change in your Home Page settings. I have sent you a private message to assist you further in case the link BeeBeeSA provided did not help you access what you are needing.

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hello KyGal50,

I'm sorry about your Home Page not being available after your recent VOIP installation. I agree with BeeBeeSA, this installation should not have caused a change in your Home Page settings. I have sent you a private message to assist you further in case the link BeeBeeSA provided did not help you access what you are needing.

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: My.YAHOO home page

3 of 3 (1,247 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments