Helpful Links

My Internet just broke.

Tutor

My Internet just broke.

I was playing World of Warcraft and then all of the sudden, my internet crashes hard. It says my connection is available, but I couldn't connect. Trouble shooting it said it had problems with the dns server or something like that. 24 hours later, I'm connected to my internet, but it is INSANELY slow. Unbelivably slow. I even did a speed test for you guys.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/3232748457.png

Please help! I have already reset my modem twice

I also changed my dns server to googles public server, hasn't helped. I have -full- connection to my wifi, doesn't matter. I don't know what's happening =//

Message 1 of 2
Former Employee

Re: My Internet just broke.

Hello, JustenM16!

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that your internet doesn't seem to be working properly. It sounds like you've already done some basic troubleshooting, so go ahead and send us a private message by clicking here so we can investigate further.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

Meanwhile, please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support