Music Choice

Scholar

Music Choice

I noticed the channel where you can watch Music Choice on Demand. Forgot what it was called. It's basically an app, you can pick from music videos, make playlists, etc.

However, whenever I try to play a video, they are either extremely choppy or do not play at all. I don't subscribe to U-Verse Internet (They don't have the upload speeds that I need) so I'm guessing I need to subscribe to U-Verse Internet to use this properly? 

Message 1 of 17
ACE - Professor

Re: Music Choice

feldmanw wrote:
Your response is disrespectful. While it?s true that nobody signs on to a TV cable provider for their music service channels, it?s also true that having found one that?s enjoyable, some of us resent having it taken away. The fact that you hid those channels years ago doesn?t mean that others don?t enjoy them., And there ARE other cable providers, e.g.Comcast, which does carry the full music lineup.
[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Smiley Surprised    Okay?

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 17
Highlighted

Re: Music Choice

Dear Community Members,

This thread appears to be taking a different direction. Please avoid any personal attacks or criticism.

While we encourage debates and discussions, we would like it to be carried out in a climate of mutual respect.

Let's remember to stay on topic.

Thanks,

Phil-101
Community Moderator

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution.
You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.
This will help other users find this information too!

Message 17 of 17
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support