U-verse Forums

Posted Feb 18, 2014
4:59:28 PM
View profile
Multiple Problems with AT&T

When your Retention Department offers promotional discounts to customers, why are those promotional discounts NOT reflected in the bill?  When I call customer service, why can't they resolve the billing problem?  Why did I sit on hold for over 62 minutes without having my issue resolved?  Why is it AT&T has such a difficult time getting things right?

When your Retention Department offers promotional discounts to customers, why are those promotional discounts NOT reflected in the bill?  When I call customer service, why can't they resolve the billing problem?  Why did I sit on hold for over 62 minutes without having my issue resolved?  Why is it AT&T has such a difficult time getting things right?

Multiple Problems with AT&T

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 26, 2014 4:24:14 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi cherylann10590,

I am so sorry about the issues you have gone through. We would definitely be glad to help. If you could please send us a detailed message by clicking here, be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you, we will be glad to assist. 

Keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response within 2 business days.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi cherylann10590,

I am so sorry about the issues you have gone through. We would definitely be glad to help. If you could please send us a detailed message by clicking here, be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you, we will be glad to assist. 

Keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response within 2 business days.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Multiple Problems with AT&T

2 of 2 (272 Views)