Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Mar 13, 2014
4:50:53 PM
View profile
Moved and never received final bill for U-Verse.
I didn't realize that when you move, they don't actually transfer your service. You begin new service, with a new account number. I recently went to add a line to my AT&T wireless account, and was denied because of an outstanding balance. Not being aware of any balance, I was out through to customer service. After learning of the new service, they told me it was my last bill from the old account number. Apparently it was not forwarded to my new address. Now, I have no problems paying the balance. My question is, where and how do I do it? Customer service said they didn't know, because the account was closed and it was three years old. Any one have any idea? I appreciate the help.
I didn't realize that when you move, they don't actually transfer your service. You begin new service, with a new account number. I recently went to add a line to my AT&T wireless account, and was denied because of an outstanding balance. Not being aware of any balance, I was out through to customer service. After learning of the new service, they told me it was my last bill from the old account number. Apparently it was not forwarded to my new address. Now, I have no problems paying the balance. My question is, where and how do I do it? Customer service said they didn't know, because the account was closed and it was three years old. Any one have any idea? I appreciate the help.

Moved and never received final bill for U-Verse.

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 13, 2014 5:51:29 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM(Blue envelope top right of screen) between the hours of 7am-10pm CST Monday - Friday, should hear back within 2 to 3 business days.

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM(Blue envelope top right of screen) between the hours of 7am-10pm CST Monday - Friday, should hear back within 2 to 3 business days.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Moved and never received final bill for U-Verse.

2 of 2 (157 Views)