Missing Referral Reward - Approved More Than a Month Ago

Mentor

Missing Referral Reward - Approved More Than a Month Ago

I referred a family member to UVerse. Followed all the steps....

The person I referred got a letter saying that the referral rewards are approved and are being sent out.

I verified that it's approved by logging into the portal. That was more than a month ago and nothing. Neither of us have received any referral rewards by mail.

I went back to the referral portal and send an email to that department asking them to look into this. It has been more than a week and no response. I found the phone number for the referral department, tried calling several times and nobody answers.

If anyone from AT&T customer support is reading this, can you please help?

Thanks

Message 1 of 6 (957 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Missing Referral Reward - Approved More Than a Month Ago

Contact ATT Customer Care here:
http://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Send them a private message, on this link, and they should be able to give the help needed to solve your referral problems. They are available M-F 8am-11pm EST. This is not the regular CS/TS people, but the social media people that know the people to contact to get things done. I personally know as they've helped me on a DVR swap.

Include your account#, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right, in case they replied this way. Good luck Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6 (930 Views)
Mentor

I finally got the cards but how do I use them through?

These are not the reward credit cards. You can only use these for ATT products at the ATT store or at ATT.com.

I can see how these maybe useful if I had ATT Wireless - I could get accessories or phones but I dont have ATT Wirless, just Uverse - what the heck can I get with these?

I tried paying the Uverse bill and there is no option to apply the ATT reward cards.

Message 3 of 6 (766 Views)
ACE - Expert

Sure they aren't debit cards from an actual bank (what I got when upgrading internet) that uses the last 4 digits of your account # as the pin?

Never read any terms of the plans that give anything but those.  Seem to be useless if they are just for ATT products though if you don't have ATT wireless. Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6 (740 Views)
Mentor

I am sure that they are not debit or credit cards. They dont have a visa, mastercard, american express, or pulse logos.

It is an ATT Promotion Card. On the back it says "This card is redeemable at participating AT&T stores nationwide. Funds expire on "Expiration Date."

The expiration date is Nov 2013

Unless I can apply these toward my bill these things are useless to me. I don't need anything from an AT&T store.

Message 5 of 6 (721 Views)
ACE - Professor

srudenko wrote:

I am sure that they are not debit or credit cards. They dont have a visa, mastercard, american express, or pulse logos.

It is an ATT Promotion Card. On the back it says "This card is redeemable at participating AT&T stores nationwide. Funds expire on "Expiration Date."

The expiration date is Nov 2013

Unless I can apply these toward my bill these things are useless to me. I don't need anything from an AT&T store.

https://referrals.att.com/common/terms.pg

According to section VI, you CAN use them to pay your bill.

Message 6 of 6 (645 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.