Merry Christmas!

Highlighted

Merry Christmas!

Here's hoping you are yours have a wonderful holiday!  

Message 1 of 5 (323 Views)
ACE - Scholar

Re: Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you also.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (308 Views)
ACE - Professor

Cody: The same to you and your family as well as a very Happy New Year to all of you.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5 (290 Views)
ACE - Master

Ditto.

Message 4 of 5 (241 Views)
Employee

Merry Christmas!!! and have a Happy New Year!!!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5 (176 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.