Helpful Links

MAVTv another niche channel missing

ACE - Master

MAVTv another niche channel missing

I've heard of MAVTv and even thought that U-Verse might carry it.  You know, you never miss a channel until it carries something you want to watrch.  Last night, I found out that MAV was carrying the Chili Bowl Nationals (the big, indoor open wheeled midget race, from Tulsa).  I verified that MAVTv is not available on U-Verse.  They seem to be on same National systems and not on others.  Another niche channel with some worthwhile programming, such as RFD and TV Guide Network.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 7
Highlighted

Re: MAVTv another niche channel missing

Considering they are owned and operated by Lucas Oil, I imagine they are heavily programmed towards motor sports.  I too would like to see it added to UVerse, but I'm not going to leave because they don't.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 2 of 7
ACE - Master

oufanindallas wrote:

Considering they are owned and operated by Lucas Oil, I imagine they are heavily programmed towards motor sports.  I too would like to see it added to UVerse, but I'm not going to leave because they don't.

No, but another nice to have for us racing fans.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 7

dhascall wrote:

oufanindallas wrote:

No, but another nice to have for us racing fans.

Couldn't agree more.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 4 of 7
ACE - Expert

Or another channel to add to the "Hide" list for the rest of us.  Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 7
ACE - Master

JefferMC wrote:

Or another channel to add to the "Hide" list for the rest of us.  Smiley Wink

Smiley Happy  LOL.

Message 6 of 7
Contributor

I want MavTV.
Tags (1)
Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support