Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jan 19, 2014
2:43:38 PM
View profile
MAVTv another niche channel missing

I've heard of MAVTv and even thought that U-Verse might carry it.  You know, you never miss a channel until it carries something you want to watrch.  Last night, I found out that MAV was carrying the Chili Bowl Nationals (the big, indoor open wheeled midget race, from Tulsa).  I verified that MAVTv is not available on U-Verse.  They seem to be on same National systems and not on others.  Another niche channel with some worthwhile programming, such as RFD and TV Guide Network.

I've heard of MAVTv and even thought that U-Verse might carry it.  You know, you never miss a channel until it carries something you want to watrch.  Last night, I found out that MAV was carrying the Chili Bowl Nationals (the big, indoor open wheeled midget race, from Tulsa).  I verified that MAVTv is not available on U-Verse.  They seem to be on same National systems and not on others.  Another niche channel with some worthwhile programming, such as RFD and TV Guide Network.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

MAVTv another niche channel missing

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 20, 2014 5:18:14 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Considering they are owned and operated by Lucas Oil, I imagine they are heavily programmed towards motor sports.  I too would like to see it added to UVerse, but I'm not going to leave because they don't.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

Considering they are owned and operated by Lucas Oil, I imagine they are heavily programmed towards motor sports.  I too would like to see it added to UVerse, but I'm not going to leave because they don't.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: MAVTv another niche channel missing

2 of 7 (3,082 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 20, 2014 9:01:35 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

oufanindallas wrote:

No, but another nice to have for us racing fans.

oufanindallas wrote:

3 of 7 (3,055 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 21, 2014 8:24:50 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

dhascall wrote:

oufanindallas wrote:

Couldn't agree more.

dhascall wrote:

oufanindallas wrote:

Couldn't agree more.

4 of 7 (3,005 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 21, 2014 9:26:59 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Or another channel to add to the "Hide" list for the rest of us.  Smiley Wink

5 of 7 (2,988 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 21, 2014 12:54:11 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

JefferMC wrote:

Smiley Happy  LOL.

JefferMC wrote:

Smiley Happy  LOL.

6 of 7 (2,971 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 14, 2015 8:37:28 PM
(0)
Contributor
I want MavTV.
I want MavTV.

7 of 7 (360 Views)