Loyal ATT customer

Highlighted
Contributor

Loyal ATT customer

I have been a AT&T customer for a long time (since Ameritech in Ohio).  I recently converted from AT&T DSL to U-Verse because the sales-person told me U-Verse was fibre optic and would be faster than my DSL.  I live quite aways from the DSLAM (I think that's what it's called) and so my speed was very slow.  Between 750-1200 mega-bits/sec.  Fast forward: I got the U-Verse modem and guess what: it is DSL and I have a slower speed than before!  I have been checking for upgrades and I can get (supposedly) 1500 MB download, but that's it for $29/month (was paying $26/month).  What I am guessing is that AT&T is not competing in my neighborhood and maybe never will.   I have access to Time Warner, which I hate, but at least I can get higher speeds. My question is AT&T EVER going to offer a competitive internet service in my neighborhood?

Message 1 of 2 (255 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Loyal ATT customer

Hello, YY001!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear that your internet speeds have dropped. We would definitely appreciate the opportunity to look into this for you, so please send us a private message by clicking here.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

Meanwhile, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (202 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.