Lots of errors in error table - intermittant failure of all services

Highlighted
Tutor

Lots of errors in error table - intermittant failure of all services

I'm seeing a lot of errors in the error table for the RG in UV Realtime. Also intermittant failure of all Uverse services. I suspect I have a line problem. See attached screenshots below.

Message 1 of 3 (307 Views)
Employee

Re: Lots of errors in error table - intermittant failure of all services

You may be right, would expect higher noise margin at 900 with 3801 RG, issue suspect to closer to VRAD as beginning of download graph is lower before rising at about 1200. Inside bridge tap normally is more middle of graph.

This probably shows up on tests as non effecting bridge tap only to be removed if service errors, need outside tech, meaning uverse tech fr dispatch who has to run tests and create a new ticket for outside tech as i do not believe tier support can create line tech ticket.

Your last 24 hours is good, has there been a lot of thunder storms this past week, they create large errors, when the RG takes Xxx amount of errors it auto reboots.
If service suffers during or after rain without thunder/lighting then may have issue with cut or damage cable or connection creaing errors...once dry...no errors.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (290 Views)
Tutor

Re: Lots of errors in error table - intermittant failure of all services

Thanks for the info.

We did have some rain yesterday (no Tstorms), but not much over the past week. Rain in a cut line could explain some of it since yesterday, but probably not the week prior.

Message 3 of 3 (282 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.