Loosing all services several time a day for few seconds

Contributor

Loosing all services several time a day for few seconds

Over past 3 to 4 weeks now, we are loosing all services several time a day for few seconds. It is not a big deal watching TV, but my wife and I a working from home and on conferance calls all day using phone and Internet and it getting really aggravating.  

We have AT&T-Uverse  (TV, Internet, Phone) for over several years and this is the Secon time it occurs.

After the first occureance, and multiple tech visit with no result we switch to Netfinity. Several month later Uverse came back and promised us that the issue was solved, So we swithch back the U-verse and it worked great.

So why are we having this problem again?

Is it time to switch to another provider for good?

Message 1 of 2 (209 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Loosing all services several time a day for few seconds

rpoels - If it is all services, it could be anything from the RG back upstream to the VRAD. I would give att a chance to fix it. Just call in for test & see what they say. Every time (to times in three years) I do it, they fix it.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2 (203 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.