Looking for help guide for using facebook app on tv.

Contributor

Looking for help guide for using facebook app on tv.

Just thought I'd try the facebook app on tv. It seems very limited-such as reading posts on your wall-I can see a couple of lines but there doesn't seem to be a way to scroll and read a whole post. I'll admit I absolutely hate using apps and prefer to go old-school on my tablet and use the actual website as long as possible! lol Since I don't go the app route very often I don't have a lot of experience with how they work/look but I would think you should at least be able to see an entire post! These kind of things are exactly why I avoid apps if I can. Can anyone tell me if that is how the app works, and is it supposed to be a limited view because if so I probably won't bother using it again-and is there any kind of help guide for it?

Message 1 of 7 (533 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Looking for help guide for using facebook app on tv.

Very limited view.  What I think this app would be best at is sharing on FB what you're watching.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7 (528 Views)
ACE - Master

[ Edited ]

They had a chance to make that app into a full featured one but it's more of a self serving "hey, look at what dhascall is watching on AT&T U-Verse," than a FB app.  Smiley Happy

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 7 (484 Views)
Contributor

How do you access the facebook app on your TV? I accidentally came across it a couple months ago & now I cant find it. Ive tried Everything I know. Thanks! christine

Message 4 of 7 (280 Views)
ACE - Master

The Uverse Facebook App is no longer available.

Message 5 of 7 (273 Views)
Contributor

Thank You

Message 6 of 7 (266 Views)
Community Support

Hey @chedrick,

We no longer have the Facebook app available on U-verse.

ATTU-verseCare

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out here in the Forums by sending us a Private Message or checking out our Chat Support.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 7 of 7 (209 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.