LiveNow in Uverse iPhone app

Contributor

LiveNow in Uverse iPhone app

When I attempt to watch live TV on the iPhone app, it times out (just says loading) or when I click "Watch" nothing happens. Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions on how to fix?
Message 1 of 5 (579 Views)
Employee

Re: LiveNow in Uverse iPhone app

Hello TaDow,

Usually it helps to uninstall and reinstall the App. Before you do that I would like to check something on your account that could possibly prevent you from using the App. I have sent you a private message to gather additional information and assist you further.

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5 (549 Views)

What is it with all the private messages from Community Support?  The "assist you further" part could be something that we would all like to read.

Message 3 of 5 (454 Views)
ACE - Master

jamesteixeira wrote:

What is it with all the private messages from Community Support?  The "assist you further" part could be something that we would all like to read.

On most issues the support goes private message because they need specific account information to help the customer and don't want it exposed to the forum.

I know I wouldn't want my account, name, phone number, etc. plastered all over these forums.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5 (452 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

Hello jamesteixeira,

We understand your concern about taking a discussion to private messages. As ACE - Expert explained, in order to help with account specific issues we need to take the conversation to private message. To resolve some requests we need to access account records and for security reasons we can not post that dialogue on the forum openly. I appreciate your feedback and if possible we will try to post the resolution back on the community thread if it is a general fix that all users can use. I hope this helps!

SadathCS

ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5 (430 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.