Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Feb 3, 2014
3:13:22 AM
Live player won't load with Win 7, or Win 8

Everytime I try to download the uverse live player, the page says "check firewall settings or connect directly to the router using a network cable. I have disabled my firewall...no go.  connected directly to the router and disabled my firewall, still won't load and i get the same message.  I've tried it on my laptop running win 7 with ie ver 11, latest java, firewall disabled, and hardwired to the router.  it still won't load.  I have also tried it on my DELL venue pro 11 using win 8 from both the ie app and running from the desktop with the firewall disabled and it still won't load.  i keep getting the same message "check my firewall settings or connect directly to the router.  nothing works.  I can watch live programs no problem.  I am a uverse subscriber.  any ideas?

Everytime I try to download the uverse live player, the page says "check firewall settings or connect directly to the router using a network cable. I have disabled my firewall...no go.  connected directly to the router and disabled my firewall, still won't load and i get the same message.  I've tried it on my laptop running win 7 with ie ver 11, latest java, firewall disabled, and hardwired to the router.  it still won't load.  I have also tried it on my DELL venue pro 11 using win 8 from both the ie app and running from the desktop with the firewall disabled and it still won't load.  i keep getting the same message "check my firewall settings or connect directly to the router.  nothing works.  I can watch live programs no problem.  I am a uverse subscriber.  any ideas?

Live player won't load with Win 7, or Win 8

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 3, 2014 12:04:10 PM
(0)
Tutor

I get that with internet explorer as well, try Chrome or Firefox browsers.  

I get that with internet explorer as well, try Chrome or Firefox browsers.  

Re: Live player won't load with Win 7, or Win 8

2 of 2 (164 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments