Link on ATT for Hallmark Channel to be Added to Channel Listing

Tutor

Link on ATT for Hallmark Channel to be Added to Channel Listing

I just read about this link and if they have enough interest, maybe they will consider renegotiating and get them back! It is worth a try:

 

Finally, there is a website where you can request a channel be added to U-verse!  The link to the website is below:

 

http://uversechannels.att.com/

Message 1 of 25 (6,016 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Link on ATT for Hallmark Channel to be Added to Channel Listing

Well said trod1972.  Hallmark is the standard, average and dare I say most ubiquitous cable channel, one expects to find on pert-near every TV provider.  I will say that U-Verse is the only major provider not to carry it.  I'm not sure iof AT&T offended Crown or viceversa but it may be one that never gets carried no matter how much interest is shown.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 25 (3,845 Views)
Employee

Re: Link on ATT for Hallmark Channel to be Added to Channel Listing


docbombay wrote:

It seems that a lot more people come to the forum to complain about the lack of Hallmark, or to threaten to leave Uverse if Hallmark is not added.  Others say they were lied to, deceived, cheated, hornswoggled by those dastardly AT&T reps, or their evil D2D emissaries.  At least this OP is looking at a way to try to fix an issue rather than just rant, even though Hallmark left the scene 3 years ago, so I give them credit for that.  But I also think skeeter is right--there have probably been lots of requests, but obviously not enough demand to make Hallmark a priority.  I, for one, never watched it so I don't miss it.

 

 


I actually had a customer who called in to order service, but because of not having the Hallmark Channel, she didn't. I just don't understand either not signing up for service or cancelling service because of a single channel.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 17 of 25 (2,349 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Link on ATT for Hallmark Channel to be Added to Channel Listing


lilybug0411 wrote:

docbombay wrote:

It seems that a lot more people come to the forum to complain about the lack of Hallmark, or to threaten to leave Uverse if Hallmark is not added.  Others say they were lied to, deceived, cheated, hornswoggled by those dastardly AT&T reps, or their evil D2D emissaries.  At least this OP is looking at a way to try to fix an issue rather than just rant, even though Hallmark left the scene 3 years ago, so I give them credit for that.  But I also think skeeter is right--there have probably been lots of requests, but obviously not enough demand to make Hallmark a priority.  I, for one, never watched it so I don't miss it.

 

 


I actually had a customer who called in to order service, but because of not having the Hallmark Channel, she didn't. I just don't understand either not signing up for service or cancelling service because of a single channel.


It's actually two channels, Hallmark and HMC.  I bet you wouldn't say that nonsense if ESPN or BBC-America went away.  With a fairly good, non holiday show, winning it's "cable" timeslot and a plethora of Holiday programming, this is a big time of year not to have the Hallmarks.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 18 of 25 (2,339 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: Link on ATT for Hallmark Channel to be Added to Channel Listing


lilybug0411 wrote:

I actually had a customer who called in to order service, but because of not having the Hallmark Channel, she didn't. I just don't understand either not signing up for service or cancelling service because of a single channel.


Well if someone told me that U-Verse didn't have USA or Cartoon Network, I would seriously consider exploring my options for TV. Hallmark isn't a dealbreaker for me but to that one person it apparently was. 

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 19 of 25 (2,337 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Link on ATT for Hallmark Channel to be Added to Channel Listing


americangame wrote:

 

Well if someone told me that U-Verse didn't have USA or Cartoon Network, I would seriously consider exploring my options for TV. Hallmark isn't a dealbreaker for me but to that one person it apparently was. 


To each his, or her, own.

 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 20 of 25 (2,319 Views)

Re: Link on ATT for Hallmark Channel to be Added to Channel Listing


dhascall wrote:

lilybug0411 wrote:

docbombay wrote:

It seems that a lot more people come to the forum to complain about the lack of Hallmark, or to threaten to leave Uverse if Hallmark is not added.  Others say they were lied to, deceived, cheated, hornswoggled by those dastardly AT&T reps, or their evil D2D emissaries.  At least this OP is looking at a way to try to fix an issue rather than just rant, even though Hallmark left the scene 3 years ago, so I give them credit for that.  But I also think skeeter is right--there have probably been lots of requests, but obviously not enough demand to make Hallmark a priority.  I, for one, never watched it so I don't miss it.

 

 


I actually had a customer who called in to order service, but because of not having the Hallmark Channel, she didn't. I just don't understand either not signing up for service or cancelling service because of a single channel.


It's actually two channels, Hallmark and HMC.  I bet you wouldn't say that nonsense if ESPN or BBC-America went away.  With a fairly good, non holiday show, winning it's "cable" timeslot and a plethora of Holiday programming, this is a big time of year not to have the Hallmarks.


ESPN, yes, BBCA no. Can't even think of a time when I've switched my tv to BBCA in the 4 years I've had UVerse.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 21 of 25 (2,270 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Link on ATT for Hallmark Channel to be Added to Channel Listing

My son watches BBCA a lot.  However, if it he didn't have BBCA, he'd be watching something else (or not at all).

 

My wife used to watch the Hallmark Channel.   Now she finds a lot of what was on the Hallmark Channel on INSP and some other channels.  If it came back, she might find something on it to watch again.

 

If U-verse were not to have the ESPN channels, that might be an issue (due to College Football and College Baseball).

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 22 of 25 (2,246 Views)
Scholar

Re: Link on ATT for Hallmark Channel to be Added to Channel Listing

Yep, and If a bullfrog had wings ...  Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 25 (2,214 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: Link on ATT for Hallmark Channel to be Added to Channel Listing


wmtheel wrote:

Yep, and If a bullfrog had wings ...  Smiley Happy


Then there would be another prooduct the wing restruants would sell.

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 24 of 25 (2,195 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Link on ATT for Hallmark Channel to be Added to Channel Listing


JefferMC wrote:

My son watches BBCA a lot.  However, if it he didn't have BBCA, he'd be watching something else (or not at all).

 

My wife used to watch the Hallmark Channel.   Now she finds a lot of what was on the Hallmark Channel on INSP and some other channels.  If it came back, she might find something on it to watch again.

 

If U-verse were not to have the ESPN channels, that might be an issue (due to College Football and College Baseball).


The women folk (lol) and others who like that kind of offering, were dealt another hit, this month, when Encore rebranded Encore Love and made it more of a "manly man" channel, Encore Classics.  Just like DJ's from the 60;s would say "and the hits just keep on comin.'" Smiley Wink

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 25 of 25 (2,137 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.