Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 26, 2013
9:42:03 AM
View profile
Lexmark Pro915 and Motorola NVG589

I have a Leaxmark Pro915 wireless all in one. When connected to my old 2wire router i had no problems scanning wireless from the desktop. Since the NVG589 was installed the wireless scanning feature has stopped. Wireless printing is working but no scanning. Any ideas why? I have spent too many hours on the phone with Lexmark and they cannot find the cause.

I have a Leaxmark Pro915 wireless all in one. When connected to my old 2wire router i had no problems scanning wireless from the desktop. Since the NVG589 was installed the wireless scanning feature has stopped. Wireless printing is working but no scanning. Any ideas why? I have spent too many hours on the phone with Lexmark and they cannot find the cause.

Lexmark Pro915 and Motorola NVG589

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 26, 2013 11:21:17 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Have you tried to uninstall the Lexmark software and then re-install a fresh copy?  If you can print wirelessly but not scan, it would seem to me to be software related.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Have you tried to uninstall the Lexmark software and then re-install a fresh copy?  If you can print wirelessly but not scan, it would seem to me to be software related.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Lexmark Pro915 and Motorola NVG589

2 of 2 (104 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments