Helpful Links

Late on payment, maximum amount of payments made on my account help!

Teacher

Late on payment, maximum amount of payments made on my account help!

Hi

I didn't know that there was a maximum amount of payments that can be made on my wireless billing account. That being said, I used 3 Visa Gift Cards in the amount of $50.00 each and was going to make one last final payment in full but unfortunately, it got declined. 

Any help would be appreciated, I'm late on paying my wireless bill!

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Late on payment, maximum amount of payments made on my account help!

Hello @Ok11223 

Did you make your payments online? You can stop by a corporate store if you have one near by, it'll probably be the quickest. Our team can help you too, you can send us a private message by clicking here, please include your name, phone number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support