Kudos Posts Leaderboard - Bug + Request

Expert

Kudos Posts Leaderboard - Bug + Request

I have two things to report about the Kudos Posts leaderboard, accessible here:

http://forums.att.com/t5/forums/kudosleaderboardpage/category-id/attuverse/timerange/one_day/page/1/...

1. This is a bug.  On this leaderboard, it is supposed to list all posts that have been kudoed in the time frame that you've selected at the top (I believe it defaults to posts within the last 24 hours).  However, when this posts leaderboard exceeds 1 page, the listings are not accurate.

Sometimes, on page 2 or later pages, there are duplicate entries that were also on page 1 or previous pages.  Also, sometimes there are kudoed posts in the forum that fall within the selected time range (default: 24 hours) that do not appear on any page.

2. This is a request.  The last column listed for all the kudoed posts is the posting date/time.  This would be more helpful if it was the date/time the post was kudoed rather than the date it was posted.  Also, the posts should probably be ordered by the kudoed date (descending, i.e. the most-recently kudoed post at the top).

Message 1 of 4 (1,459 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Kudos Posts Leaderboard - Bug + Request

Thanks for your observations and request, SomeJoe.

Allow me to research this and I will send it off to the tech team.

We appreciate your input!

Phil-101 • Community Moderator
Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution.
You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.
This will help other users find this information too!

Message 2 of 4 (1,445 Views)

Good point SJ.

What would be nice is whenever you bring up any list type page (by clicking "View All")  that they could be actively resorted by the column headers.

I like to make sure to follow up on threads I've participated in, so when I check my recent posts, I have to make sure to go through several pages to make sure I don't miss anything, and after waiting for 6 or 7 pages to load, I get tired of waiting, so some threads/posts may go unanswered.

One more suggestion. Put a link next the user name on each post for sending that user a PM.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Message 3 of 4 (1,422 Views)
ACE - Expert

The first kudo in my Kudoed post list is a post I made in April.  I have to assume that the Kudo was recent, but it would be nice if the list made that clear.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (1,416 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.