JUCE

Scholar

JUCE

I noticed this channell was added today channel 470 looks like anoether christian channel .

Message 1 of 12
ACE - Expert

Re: JUCE

According to Wikipedia, it is owned by TBN and 

Wikipedia wrote:

is aimed at teenagers and young adults between the ages of 12- to 34-years-old, features music videos (similar to MTV, but with a Christian focus), religious-themed entertainment programming and some church services.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 12
Employee

It was JCTV and it was just rebranded to JUCE. No change in programming.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 12
ACE - Expert

Ah.  Thanks for the explanation, Fox.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 12
ACE - Professor

470 is AWE SD on my TV.
Message 5 of 12
Employee

baseballisback wrote:
470 is AWE SD on my TV.

570 is JUCE.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 6 of 12
ACE - Expert

I believe that JCTV and therefore JUCE are at 570.  It may have been a typo on the OP's part.

Message 7 of 12
Employee

JefferMC wrote:

Ah.  Thanks for the explanation, Fox.

Anytime!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Employee Contributor*
Message 8 of 12
Employee

I bet that's it

Employee Contributor*
Message 9 of 12
ACE - Professor

baseballisback wrote:
470 is AWE SD on my TV.

AWE is the former Wealth TV

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.
Message 10 of 12
Scholar

My bad the Christian channels are the channels 550 through 570 sorry about that .

Message 11 of 12
Highlighted
Teacher

Uverse has these following religious channels in their lineup..

560 TBN

562 EWTN

563 Daystar

564 INSP

565 The Church Channel

566 FamilyNet

567 BYU

570 JUCE

575 WORD

578 FETV

580 SBN

340 Smile of a Child

3077 EWTN Espanol

INSP,FamilyNet,BYU, AND FETV  don't show religious programs all 24 hours. They show old programs like Lone Ranger,Little House,Waltons,Matlock,etc. along with religious programs.

FamilyNet was recently aquired by RFD TV and they show many programs that were on that channel like reruns of the Wilburn Brothers,Porter Waggoner and Hee Haw and farm programs.

Smile of a Child is owned by TBN and broadcasts children's programs with a spiritual message.

In my town,TBN has a local affiliate ,WPGD Channel 50 that shows the same programming that 560 shows. Occassionally they will preempt the national feed for local programming.

Message 12 of 12
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support