Is there any way to check on your internet usage amount

Tutor

Is there any way to check on your internet usage amount

I was just wondering if there is any way to keep tabs on your U-verse internet usage?

Message 1 of 6 (805 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Is there any way to check on your internet usage amount

You can download Uverse Realtime and activate the "premium" feature and you will have the ability to monitor usage.  You can download it here: http://www.uvrealtime.com/

Second, why do you want to track the usage?  I'm not sure if you know, but Uverse HSI is not currently measured for usage per month even though the fine print says it is.  It's never been invoked by AT&T yet.  DSL is a different story.  They do monitor that.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6 (770 Views)
Expert

Basic Internet usage monitoring is included in the free version of UV Realtime. Adding the premium usage feature unlocks some additional usage monitoring capabilities, including graphs and billing-cycle synchronized counting.

For a full summary of the differences, see: http://www.uvrealtime.com/premium.aspx

Message 3 of 6 (730 Views)
Tutor

Thanks for the info.  I was not aware that ATT is not currently watching your internet usage with U-verse.  I was under the impression that I was allowed 6gb per month.  Nice to know that right now it dosen't get measured.

Message 4 of 6 (679 Views)

mer1844 wrote:

Thanks for the info.  I was not aware that ATT is not currently watching your internet usage with U-verse.  I was under the impression that I was allowed 6gb per month.  Nice to know that right now it dosen't get measured.

The posted amount is 150GB for DSL and 250GB for UVerse HSI.  As stated though, UVerse isn't metering at this time.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 5 of 6 (634 Views)
Highlighted
Teacher

You can just go into store and download Data Usage App(Windows8) ..But I'm Sure every OS has one.
Message 6 of 6 (576 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.