Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jan 3, 2012
6:25:17 PM
Is there an iphone App for controlling the phone features remotely?

I enjoy having an iphone app for controlling the u-verse DVR.  Is there something for the u-verse phone interface?  I would like to be able to set the phone features, such as call forwarding, from my iphone.  It is very very hard to manipulate the u-verse web interface for the calling features in iphone safari.

Any chance AT&T is monitoring this and might submit it as an enhancement request?

-mj

I enjoy having an iphone app for controlling the u-verse DVR.  Is there something for the u-verse phone interface?  I would like to be able to set the phone features, such as call forwarding, from my iphone.  It is very very hard to manipulate the u-verse web interface for the calling features in iphone safari.

Any chance AT&T is monitoring this and might submit it as an enhancement request?

-mj

Is there an iphone App for controlling the phone features remotely?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 5, 2013 12:06:13 PM
(0)
Tutor

I have not seen an app to conrol features. I have seen an app called voice mail viewer. It allows you to listen and call back from your iphone the Voice mail that is on your house phone. Its pretty neat. 

I have not seen an app to conrol features. I have seen an app called voice mail viewer. It allows you to listen and call back from your iphone the Voice mail that is on your house phone. Its pretty neat. 

Re: Is there an iphone App for controlling the phone features remotely?

2 of 3 (265 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 5, 2013 12:46:41 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
mjsoccerfan - I was going to suggest web access via a browser. But, you say that is a problem. How would the pp be any different to be better? Maybe those mods could be done to the website.

If it is the tying of the url - set a bookmark.
mjsoccerfan - I was going to suggest web access via a browser. But, you say that is a problem. How would the pp be any different to be better? Maybe those mods could be done to the website.

If it is the tying of the url - set a bookmark.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Is there an iphone App for controlling the phone features remotely?

3 of 3 (259 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments