Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 10, 2013
9:43:05 AM
View profile
Is there an att corporate office in Orange County California?

I would like to file a complaint at a corporate office regarding all the problems I've had with att. I've only had service since September 7th and I keep getting billing errors. Ihad ttrouble even hi just  trying to  get service installed. I had a missed appt, got promised $75 credit for that and I never got it. I had 2 appt scheduled different from what I was told so I had to reschedule since I was at work. I had aninternet gateway box sent to me and when tech got here she said it wasnt compatible with service I requested. I spent hours trying to get service installed, got promised amazing deals to compensate for the troubles and come to find out im getting a regular promotion. now im getting charged for installation and a wireless receiver which was supposed to be waived. why didnt all these charges appear on the first bill? im honestly really frustrated at the service I've received.

I would like to file a complaint at a corporate office regarding all the problems I've had with att. I've only had service since September 7th and I keep getting billing errors. Ihad ttrouble even hi just  trying to  get service installed. I had a missed appt, got promised $75 credit for that and I never got it. I had 2 appt scheduled different from what I was told so I had to reschedule since I was at work. I had aninternet gateway box sent to me and when tech got here she said it wasnt compatible with service I requested. I spent hours trying to get service installed, got promised amazing deals to compensate for the troubles and come to find out im getting a regular promotion. now im getting charged for installation and a wireless receiver which was supposed to be waived. why didnt all these charges appear on the first bill? im honestly really frustrated at the service I've received.

Is there an att corporate office in Orange County California?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2013 10:08:54 AM
(0)
ACE - Guru

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM(Blue envelope top right of screen) between the hours of 7am-10pm CST Monday - Friday, should hear back within 2 to 3 business days.

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM(Blue envelope top right of screen) between the hours of 7am-10pm CST Monday - Friday, should hear back within 2 to 3 business days.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Is there an att corporate office in Orange County California?

2 of 2 (1,247 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments