Is there a way to MAKE SURE I have the premier pricing (INTERNET ONLY)?

Mentor

Is there a way to MAKE SURE I have the premier pricing (INTERNET ONLY)?

The summary I see shows the $99/mo,. $6/mo waived equipment fee.

Calling billing doesn't get any info, they say to wait for the first bill. Smiley Sad 

Is there any way to VERIFY the pricing NOW?

Message 1 of 4 (463 Views)
Highlighted
Community Support

Re: Is there a way to MAKE SURE I have the premier pricing (INTERNET ONLY)?

[ Edited ]

Hi lrosenman,

We would be glad to look further into this for you. If you could please send our team a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you. Expect a response within 48 hours.

Keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (451 Views)
Employee

Premier pricing?

Referring to internet speed packages?
Available VDSL HSIAs .....Pro, Elite, Max, Max Plus, Max Turbo, Power and Giga (Austin only)

As speed is dependant on profile, profile is dependant on distance, the data base generally is accurate.
When entering your address, what does it state you best available internet speed is.

Until order is placed and goes through engineering to determine which vrad (vdsl) or CO (adsl2+) would be used, and your loop length (way wire is distributed) in neighborhood only then can profile, hence internet package be determined.

All pricing is on website, new customers with 12 month promotion will receive $11.05 packaged order or available.
Example you may order Turbo (24M), your profile will only support 25M so max internet would be 18/1.5.

Current pricing Pro (3/1) $41, Elite (6/1) $46, Max (12/1.5) $51 available as tech install or self install
Max Plus (18/1.5) $56, Max Turbo (24/3) $ 66, Power (45/6) $76 are tech install only

Unless needing bonded install due to distance or order POWER, the RG may be purchased $100 (3600, 5031)
The bonded install (589 RG) is leased only currently $6 per month in addition to package.

Copy of Uverse Internet TOS http://www.att.com/shop/internet/att-internet-terms-of-service.html
Fine print details http://www.att.com/u-verse/explore/offer-details.jsp
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4 (431 Views)
Mentor

Done -- Sent Smiley Happy 

Message 4 of 4 (411 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.