Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Feb 4, 2014
5:48:53 PM
View profile
Is it normal to wait over an hour for someone to help me with billing question?

Dear AT&T Commuity,

I am hoping someone can help me.  I spoke to AT&T rep on January 11th and was promised adjustments to my billing.  I attempted to call custome service today  and I have been transferred to 3 ppl already in 1 hour and 4 mins so far (I can even show you the screen shot proving how long it has been).  I am still waiting as I am writing this post.   I am soooo frustrated as I feel like a ball be tossed from represtative to the next.  Please let me know if anyone can help as I am beyond disappointed at customer service. 

Kind Regards,

Maneja

Dear AT&T Commuity,

I am hoping someone can help me.  I spoke to AT&T rep on January 11th and was promised adjustments to my billing.  I attempted to call custome service today  and I have been transferred to 3 ppl already in 1 hour and 4 mins so far (I can even show you the screen shot proving how long it has been).  I am still waiting as I am writing this post.   I am soooo frustrated as I feel like a ball be tossed from represtative to the next.  Please let me know if anyone can help as I am beyond disappointed at customer service. 

Kind Regards,

Maneja

Is it normal to wait over an hour for someone to help me with billing question?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 4, 2014 6:33:38 PM
(0)
Employee
Your post is stamped 7:48pm.....billing is available Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm local time.

The department you are trying to reach is closed at this time, being transferred to a close department is a long wait.

Best to try at normal billing hours.
Your post is stamped 7:48pm.....billing is available Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm local time.

The department you are trying to reach is closed at this time, being transferred to a close department is a long wait.

Best to try at normal billing hours.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Is it normal to wait over an hour for someone to help me with billing question?

2 of 3 (177 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 5, 2014 5:32:46 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, tmaneja!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear about your recent U-verse billing issues. We would be happy to review your account and make any necessary changes, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, tmaneja!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear about your recent U-verse billing issues. We would be happy to review your account and make any necessary changes, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Is it normal to wait over an hour for someone to help me with billing question?

3 of 3 (141 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments