Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 7, 2012
5:49:50 PM
View profile
Internet service and OVALS

Recently purchased Direct TV/ATT Uverse bundle on July 23.  I got the equipment, the techinician came out and spent 1 hour and 45 minutes at my home on the phone with ATT to be told they couldn't find my address in the system.  I am in a 30 year old townhome on the outskirts of Chattanooga/TN - 5 miles from the city.  911 did a zip code change from 37405 to 37415.  I'm spent so much time being sent from rep to rep who have no idea how to help me get service.  I've paid for it, gotten the equipment, and techinician.  They tell me I have an open ticket (for up to 10 days) trying to locate my address for service.  My neighbors have it which is why I'm so upset.  Customer service is horrible.  I've used 350 minutes on my Verizon cell phone trying to get them to try the original zip code and I just hear "I understand your frustration I'm sorry there is nothing I can do".  They advertise with Direct TV and won't help you get internet when you work out of your home.  I need assistance with an KNOWLEDGEABLE ATT representative.

Recently purchased Direct TV/ATT Uverse bundle on July 23.  I got the equipment, the techinician came out and spent 1 hour and 45 minutes at my home on the phone with ATT to be told they couldn't find my address in the system.  I am in a 30 year old townhome on the outskirts of Chattanooga/TN - 5 miles from the city.  911 did a zip code change from 37405 to 37415.  I'm spent so much time being sent from rep to rep who have no idea how to help me get service.  I've paid for it, gotten the equipment, and techinician.  They tell me I have an open ticket (for up to 10 days) trying to locate my address for service.  My neighbors have it which is why I'm so upset.  Customer service is horrible.  I've used 350 minutes on my Verizon cell phone trying to get them to try the original zip code and I just hear "I understand your frustration I'm sorry there is nothing I can do".  They advertise with Direct TV and won't help you get internet when you work out of your home.  I need assistance with an KNOWLEDGEABLE ATT representative.

Internet service and OVALS

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 7, 2012 6:14:15 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Re: Internet service and OVALS

2 of 2 (880 Views)