Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Feb 27, 2014
7:14:57 AM
View profile
Internet Gateway?
Edited by Taylarie on Feb 27, 2014 at 7:17:01 AM

I just noticed on my current bill, I am being charged $100.00 for Internet Gateway (a one time charge) in addition $99.00 for installation fee (also a one time charge). Guys, I don't remember agreeing to this when I signed up for either increased speed or UVerse voice. In fact the sales pitch to get me to agree to sign up was a lower monthly bill, which shockingly is NOT happening.  I am on a limited income and CAN NOT afford to pay this extra cost of almost $200.00. This is crazy. I want to get this resolved at the highest possible level, as I feel these charges could be waived. I would like these charges removed from my current bill so I can pay it. My account number is: *** Thank you

Please responded to the below e-mail address

[Edited for privacy.]

I just noticed on my current bill, I am being charged $100.00 for Internet Gateway (a one time charge) in addition $99.00 for installation fee (also a one time charge). Guys, I don't remember agreeing to this when I signed up for either increased speed or UVerse voice. In fact the sales pitch to get me to agree to sign up was a lower monthly bill, which shockingly is NOT happening.  I am on a limited income and CAN NOT afford to pay this extra cost of almost $200.00. This is crazy. I want to get this resolved at the highest possible level, as I feel these charges could be waived. I would like these charges removed from my current bill so I can pay it. My account number is: *** Thank you

Please responded to the below e-mail address

[Edited for privacy.]

Internet Gateway?

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 27, 2014 9:24:37 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a Private Message to the AT&TCustomerCare customer service team. They will reply back with a PM (blue envelope in the top right of the page). Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time.

It would be best you send a Private Message to customer care as they don't read all posts.  They will contact you back within 48 hours.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a Private Message to the AT&TCustomerCare customer service team. They will reply back with a PM (blue envelope in the top right of the page). Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time.

It would be best you send a Private Message to customer care as they don't read all posts.  They will contact you back within 48 hours.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Internet Gateway?

2 of 2 (325 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments