Ingress Profile: 0 SD/4 HD

Expert

Ingress Profile: 0 SD/4 HD

I now have an Ingress Profile of 0 SD/4 HD:

I'm currently recording 4 HD programs at the same time, and I can also view an HD channel on the TV connected to the DVR when when 3 other HD channels are recording.

Does anyone else see this profile?

Message 1 of 76 (5,205 Views)
Mentor

Re: Can I get my profile changed from 3 HD streams to 4 HD streams?

I received 4 HD ingress earlier this week in Houston.

Message 61 of 76 (1,154 Views)
ACE - Master

[ Edited ]

More of the same, still 1/3 in Indy. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 62 of 76 (1,137 Views)
Explorer

So I used to only have the 2 HD channels at a time profile and I called UVerse to see what they could do for me.  They said the best they could was upgrade me to the 3 HD channels profile becuase of how far away from the neighborhood node (not sure if that is the correct term) I was.  Anyway, this was over a year ago when I called and was upgraded.  Do you think they could have done anything in the past year to possibly make me eligible for the 4 HD channels at a time profile like updating/upgrading hardware/software?  Is it worth calling again?

Message 63 of 76 (1,123 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: Ingress Profile: 0 SD/4 HD

I don't see any bad coming from calling.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 64 of 76 (1,092 Views)
ACE - Master

baseballisback wrote:
I don't see any bad coming from calling.

You know what they say about the squeaky wheel!

Message 65 of 76 (1,084 Views)

"The squeaky wheel doesn't always get greased--it often gets replaced."   --John Peers

Just noticed 4HD in SE Wisconsin

"Everything should be made as simple as possible--but not simpler."
--Albert Einstein
Message 66 of 76 (1,069 Views)
Employee

Uverse is distance based to get 4HD your address needs to be eligible for 24/3 (Max Turbo) internet. This places you on the 32M profile.

If address verification shows best internet sppeds at Max Plus (18/1.5) then 3HD inputs is all that's available.

Considering you had 2HD in past (19M profile suspect your loop length is near or over 3000 feet.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 67 of 76 (1,040 Views)
ACE - Master

Not sure when it hit but 0 SD / 4 HD is live in Indy!

Message 68 of 76 (961 Views)
Mentor

Got it here in Oxford AL this week.

Message 69 of 76 (941 Views)

Just got 0/4 and 32MB bandwidth here in the San Francisco area boondocks

Message 70 of 76 (908 Views)
Mentor

Would love this in Madison. Still on 2/2.  >: (

Message 71 of 76 (882 Views)
Scholar

[ Edited ]

That Don Guy wrote:

Just got 0/4 and 32MB bandwidth here in the San Francisco area boondocks

Just got it here in east contra costa county in the last two days. (love these boondocks out here nice and quiet and problem free U-verse)

Message 72 of 76 (855 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

jcaparula wrote:

Would love this in Madison. Still on 2/2.  >: (

If you're on the 2/2 profile odds are good that you won't ever see the 0/4 profile since you are too far away from the VRAD to get a strogn enough signal to recieve 4 HD channels at once.

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.
Message 73 of 76 (819 Views)

Last night I finally got upgrade to the  Ingress Profile: 0 SD/4 HD. But it strange thing is that my neighboors and my dad are still one the old Ingress Profile: 2 SD/2 HD and they are one the 32/5 Profile as well.

Message 74 of 76 (749 Views)
Scholar

I have been checking once or twice a week, and i saw this morning that my service is now 0 SD/4 HD.  I am in St. Louis.

Message 75 of 76 (725 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.