Helpful Links

Ingress Profile: 0 SD/4 HD

Expert

Ingress Profile: 0 SD/4 HD

I now have an Ingress Profile of 0 SD/4 HD:

IMG_0300.JPG

I'm currently recording 4 HD programs at the same time, and I can also view an HD channel on the TV connected to the DVR when when 3 other HD channels are recording.

Does anyone else see this profile?

Message 1 of 76
Scholar

Re: Ingress Profile: 0 SD/4 HD

That Don Guy wrote:

gofer6064 wrote:

I have it in the San Francisco bay area Contra Costa County.

I don't, and I'm on the other side of the Benicia Bridge (well, bridges, now) from you.  Then again, I only have a 27 bandwidth cap instead of a 32.

Since i made that post mine has changed back to 1SD/3HD ingress not sure why.

Message 46 of 76
Tutor

1 SD/3 HD here in Atlanta area. Was told by tier 2 support that though there is no guarantee.... expect to see full rollout by end of year. Also there is a chance it may go to 5 total streams so instead of 0 SD/4 HD it may be 1 SD/4 HD. Fingers crossed!

Message 47 of 76
ACE - Professor

Good thing I read this thread. I won't freak out until Jan 2014...still on 3/1. 4/1 is better than 4/0! Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 48 of 76
Scholar

Just got it here outside of Atlanta, GA. Even tested recording 4 HD channels at once. No problems. 

Message 49 of 76
ACE - Expert

Not in Greenville, SC market yet. Smiley Sad

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 50 of 76
Tutor

Luckily I subscribed to this thread! I just checked and I am on 0 SD/4 HD now. Also in the Atlanta area. I wonder if they're gonna change it to 1 SD/ 4HD soon like the rep told me it might change to...

Message 51 of 76
ACE - Professor

cregacho, I don't trust a lot of what the CSRs say. IMO, people like Texasguy and somejoe are the real reps. They know a lot...Many CSRs have been known to stretch the truth in order to make the customers happy.

Customer: "Do you have NHL Center Ice?"
CSR: "We have a sports pack that has a lot of sports. Our HD Premium Pack includes a lot of regional channels."

Customer: "Do you have Hallmark Channel?"
CSR: "We have a lot of channels you are familiar with. We hope to add more channels in the future."
Message 52 of 76
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

I finally have it in Ohio!!

Come on fifth stream!
Message 53 of 76

Received the 0 SD/4 HD ingress profile in the Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area this morning.

Message 54 of 76
ACE - Master

Still 1/3 in Indy.  When we got THDVR (Phase 1), someone posted a guesstimate of rollout.  It was fairly accurate.  Wonder if someone has one for this, lol?

Message 55 of 76
Mentor

Noticed I now have the 0SD/4HD profile. Live in Los Angeles area.
Message 56 of 76
Guru

Still 1/3 in Cleveland, OH.

Message 57 of 76
Mentor

Just checked and I have it in Costa Mesa, CA...woohoo
Message 58 of 76

That Don Guy wrote:

gofer6064 wrote:

I have it in the San Francisco bay area Contra Costa County.

I don't, and I'm on the other side of the Benicia Bridge (well, bridges, now) from you.  Then again, I only have a 27 bandwidth cap instead of a 32.

Two months later, and still 1/3 Ingress here (about halfway between San Francisco and Sacramento)

Message 59 of 76
Teacher

Re: Can I get my profile changed from 3 HD streams to 4 HD streams?

4 HD Ingress in Akron area.

Message 60 of 76
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support