Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 10, 2013
7:19:55 PM
View profile
Ingress Profile: 0 SD/4 HD

I now have an Ingress Profile of 0 SD/4 HD:

I'm currently recording 4 HD programs at the same time, and I can also view an HD channel on the TV connected to the DVR when when 3 other HD channels are recording.

Does anyone else see this profile?

I now have an Ingress Profile of 0 SD/4 HD:

I'm currently recording 4 HD programs at the same time, and I can also view an HD channel on the TV connected to the DVR when when 3 other HD channels are recording.

Does anyone else see this profile?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Ingress Profile: 0 SD/4 HD

75 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(75)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 22, 2013 2:21:04 PM
(0)
Teacher
I am in little elm and have the 4hd wan and 4hd ingress profile.This changed within the last week for me.
I am in little elm and have the 4hd wan and 4hd ingress profile.This changed within the last week for me.

Re: Can I get my profile changed from 3 HD streams to 4 HD streams?

31 of 76 (1,830 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 24, 2013 10:25:02 PM
(0)
Mentor

Just got the 0 SD/ 4 HD in Austin tonight.  At least I assume it happened tonight.  I noticed it after my RG rebooted itself and presumably got new firmware (6.9.1.42-plus.tm).

Nice, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a new overall profile and n even better WAN profile. Smiley Happy

Just got the 0 SD/ 4 HD in Austin tonight.  At least I assume it happened tonight.  I noticed it after my RG rebooted itself and presumably got new firmware (6.9.1.42-plus.tm).

Nice, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a new overall profile and n even better WAN profile. Smiley Happy

32 of 76 (1,734 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 25, 2013 11:56:40 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Robb - A tech recently told me they're working on 7 streams. The downside is that the extra 3 might be SD, but we'll see.
Robb - A tech recently told me they're working on 7 streams. The downside is that the extra 3 might be SD, but we'll see.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Ingress Profile: 0 SD/4 HD

33 of 76 (1,696 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 25, 2013 12:02:41 PM
(0)
Mentor
I'm not sure what the google offerings will be, but I have to figure they'll amp up the offering in this area to compete.

Sent from my iPhone
I'm not sure what the google offerings will be, but I have to figure they'll amp up the offering in this area to compete.

Sent from my iPhone

34 of 76 (1,695 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 29, 2013 5:08:04 AM
(0)
Teacher

I looked at my system settings a couple of weeks ago and I also had the 4hd wan and 4hd Ingress.  But, it has since changed back to 4hd wan and 3hd/1sd ingress.  I have the 32 max profile and am 1200 feet from the vrad.  I have rebooted both the router and dvr but cannot get back to the 4hd ingress that I had couple weeks ago.  Should I call tech support and ask whats up?   I live in Indianapolis by the way.

I looked at my system settings a couple of weeks ago and I also had the 4hd wan and 4hd Ingress.  But, it has since changed back to 4hd wan and 3hd/1sd ingress.  I have the 32 max profile and am 1200 feet from the vrad.  I have rebooted both the router and dvr but cannot get back to the 4hd ingress that I had couple weeks ago.  Should I call tech support and ask whats up?   I live in Indianapolis by the way.

35 of 76 (1,613 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2013 7:15:42 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Jerms - I would call and ask to speak to a level 2 tech.
Jerms - I would call and ask to speak to a level 2 tech.

36 of 76 (1,569 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2013 7:43:25 AM
(0)
Guru

I would like to know how to get the 4HD/0SD Ingress profile.  I already have the 45 Mbps Power Tier so I have the line bandwidth for it.

I would like to know how to get the 4HD/0SD Ingress profile.  I already have the 45 Mbps Power Tier so I have the line bandwidth for it.

The uversecare@att.com team, otherwise known as the uVerse Technical Support Miracle Workers.

37 of 76 (1,555 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2013 3:09:43 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

trparky wrote:

I doubt that there is anything that you need to do to request it.  You should receive it automatically when it is released in your market.  It seems that U-verse will be rolling it out to all markets over time.  If that profile has not yet been released in your market, you will not be able to get it.

trparky wrote:

I doubt that there is anything that you need to do to request it.  You should receive it automatically when it is released in your market.  It seems that U-verse will be rolling it out to all markets over time.  If that profile has not yet been released in your market, you will not be able to get it.

38 of 76 (1,528 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2013 9:27:00 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

I posted this 1 month ago.  I would be curious to know if anyone outside of the Dallas market now has this profile.

Thanks!

I posted this 1 month ago.  I would be curious to know if anyone outside of the Dallas market now has this profile.

Thanks!

39 of 76 (1,371 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2013 9:50:33 AM
(0)
Mentor
I posted 3 weeks ago that I have the profile in Austin.

40 of 76 (1,363 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2013 12:43:00 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

robb0995 wrote:

Austin and Dallas are it, for now.  Texas and U-Verse, The Chosen Few, lol.

robb0995 wrote:

Austin and Dallas are it, for now.  Texas and U-Verse, The Chosen Few, lol.

41 of 76 (1,352 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2013 12:25:15 PM
(0)
Mentor

In Los Angeles, still on 3HD/1SD with a 32 profile.

In Los Angeles, still on 3HD/1SD with a 32 profile.

42 of 76 (1,314 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2013 9:32:10 PM
(0)
Scholar

texasguy37 wrote:

Thanks!

I have it in the San Francisco bay area Contra Costa County.

texasguy37 wrote:

Thanks!

43 of 76 (1,287 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2013 3:05:32 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

gofer6064 wrote:

Cool.  Finally someone outside of Texas has the new Ingress Profile!

gofer6064 wrote:

Cool.  Finally someone outside of Texas has the new Ingress Profile!

44 of 76 (1,281 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2013 7:06:50 AM
(0)
Scholar

gofer6064 wrote:

I don't, and I'm on the other side of the Benicia Bridge (well, bridges, now) from you.  Then again, I only have a 27 bandwidth cap instead of a 32.

gofer6064 wrote:

I don't, and I'm on the other side of the Benicia Bridge (well, bridges, now) from you.  Then again, I only have a 27 bandwidth cap instead of a 32.

45 of 76 (1,229 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2013 3:36:08 PM
(0)
Scholar

That Don Guy wrote:

gofer6064 wrote:

Since i made that post mine has changed back to 1SD/3HD ingress not sure why.

That Don Guy wrote:

gofer6064 wrote:

Since i made that post mine has changed back to 1SD/3HD ingress not sure why.

46 of 76 (1,208 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2013 4:00:34 PM
(0)
Tutor

1 SD/3 HD here in Atlanta area. Was told by tier 2 support that though there is no guarantee.... expect to see full rollout by end of year. Also there is a chance it may go to 5 total streams so instead of 0 SD/4 HD it may be 1 SD/4 HD. Fingers crossed!

1 SD/3 HD here in Atlanta area. Was told by tier 2 support that though there is no guarantee.... expect to see full rollout by end of year. Also there is a chance it may go to 5 total streams so instead of 0 SD/4 HD it may be 1 SD/4 HD. Fingers crossed!

47 of 76 (1,204 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2013 5:41:08 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Good thing I read this thread. I won't freak out until Jan 2014...still on 3/1. 4/1 is better than 4/0! Smiley Happy
Good thing I read this thread. I won't freak out until Jan 2014...still on 3/1. 4/1 is better than 4/0! Smiley Happy

48 of 76 (1,113 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2013 10:35:01 PM
(0)
Scholar

Just got it here outside of Atlanta, GA. Even tested recording 4 HD channels at once. No problems. 

Just got it here outside of Atlanta, GA. Even tested recording 4 HD channels at once. No problems. 

49 of 76 (1,094 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 4, 2013 8:08:44 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Not in Greenville, SC market yet. Smiley Sad

Not in Greenville, SC market yet. Smiley Sad

50 of 76 (1,068 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 4, 2013 9:17:33 AM
(0)
Tutor

Luckily I subscribed to this thread! I just checked and I am on 0 SD/4 HD now. Also in the Atlanta area. I wonder if they're gonna change it to 1 SD/ 4HD soon like the rep told me it might change to...

Luckily I subscribed to this thread! I just checked and I am on 0 SD/4 HD now. Also in the Atlanta area. I wonder if they're gonna change it to 1 SD/ 4HD soon like the rep told me it might change to...

51 of 76 (1,059 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 4, 2013 10:38:28 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
cregacho, I don't trust a lot of what the CSRs say. IMO, people like Texasguy and somejoe are the real reps. They know a lot...Many CSRs have been known to stretch the truth in order to make the customers happy.

Customer: "Do you have NHL Center Ice?"
CSR: "We have a sports pack that has a lot of sports. Our HD Premium Pack includes a lot of regional channels."

Customer: "Do you have Hallmark Channel?"
CSR: "We have a lot of channels you are familiar with. We hope to add more channels in the future."
cregacho, I don't trust a lot of what the CSRs say. IMO, people like Texasguy and somejoe are the real reps. They know a lot...Many CSRs have been known to stretch the truth in order to make the customers happy.

Customer: "Do you have NHL Center Ice?"
CSR: "We have a sports pack that has a lot of sports. Our HD Premium Pack includes a lot of regional channels."

Customer: "Do you have Hallmark Channel?"
CSR: "We have a lot of channels you are familiar with. We hope to add more channels in the future."

52 of 76 (1,049 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 15, 2013 1:06:34 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
I finally have it in Ohio!!

Come on fifth stream!
I finally have it in Ohio!!

Come on fifth stream!

53 of 76 (927 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 12, 2013 3:20:54 PM
(0)
Mentor

Received the 0 SD/4 HD ingress profile in the Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area this morning.

Received the 0 SD/4 HD ingress profile in the Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area this morning.

54 of 76 (767 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 15, 2013 1:29:54 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Still 1/3 in Indy.  When we got THDVR (Phase 1), someone posted a guesstimate of rollout.  It was fairly accurate.  Wonder if someone has one for this, lol?

Still 1/3 in Indy.  When we got THDVR (Phase 1), someone posted a guesstimate of rollout.  It was fairly accurate.  Wonder if someone has one for this, lol?

55 of 76 (707 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 15, 2013 11:27:16 PM
(0)
Mentor
Noticed I now have the 0SD/4HD profile. Live in Los Angeles area.
Noticed I now have the 0SD/4HD profile. Live in Los Angeles area.

56 of 76 (689 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 16, 2013 11:12:45 AM
(0)
Guru

Still 1/3 in Cleveland, OH.

Still 1/3 in Cleveland, OH.

The uversecare@att.com team, otherwise known as the uVerse Technical Support Miracle Workers.

57 of 76 (658 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 16, 2013 10:15:26 PM
(0)
Mentor
Just checked and I have it in Costa Mesa, CA...woohoo
Just checked and I have it in Costa Mesa, CA...woohoo

58 of 76 (622 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 17, 2013 10:18:24 AM
(0)
Scholar

That Don Guy wrote:

gofer6064 wrote:

Two months later, and still 1/3 Ingress here (about halfway between San Francisco and Sacramento)

That Don Guy wrote:

gofer6064 wrote:

Two months later, and still 1/3 Ingress here (about halfway between San Francisco and Sacramento)

59 of 76 (600 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2014 6:57:41 AM
(0)
Teacher

4 HD Ingress in Akron area.

4 HD Ingress in Akron area.

60 of 76 (513 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments