Ingress Profile: 0 SD/4 HD

Expert

Ingress Profile: 0 SD/4 HD

I now have an Ingress Profile of 0 SD/4 HD:

I'm currently recording 4 HD programs at the same time, and I can also view an HD channel on the TV connected to the DVR when when 3 other HD channels are recording.

Does anyone else see this profile?

Message 1 of 76 (5,212 Views)
Teacher

Re: Can I get my profile changed from 3 HD streams to 4 HD streams?

I am in little elm and have the 4hd wan and 4hd ingress profile.This changed within the last week for me.
Message 31 of 76 (2,299 Views)
Highlighted
Mentor

Re: Can I get my profile changed from 3 HD streams to 4 HD streams?

Just got the 0 SD/ 4 HD in Austin tonight.  At least I assume it happened tonight.  I noticed it after my RG rebooted itself and presumably got new firmware (6.9.1.42-plus.tm).

Nice, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a new overall profile and n even better WAN profile. Smiley Happy

Message 32 of 76 (2,203 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: Ingress Profile: 0 SD/4 HD

Robb - A tech recently told me they're working on 7 streams. The downside is that the extra 3 might be SD, but we'll see.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 33 of 76 (2,165 Views)
Mentor

I'm not sure what the google offerings will be, but I have to figure they'll amp up the offering in this area to compete.

Sent from my iPhone
Message 34 of 76 (2,164 Views)
Teacher

I looked at my system settings a couple of weeks ago and I also had the 4hd wan and 4hd Ingress.  But, it has since changed back to 4hd wan and 3hd/1sd ingress.  I have the 32 max profile and am 1200 feet from the vrad.  I have rebooted both the router and dvr but cannot get back to the 4hd ingress that I had couple weeks ago.  Should I call tech support and ask whats up?   I live in Indianapolis by the way.

Message 35 of 76 (2,082 Views)
ACE - Professor

Jerms - I would call and ask to speak to a level 2 tech.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 36 of 76 (2,038 Views)
Guru

I would like to know how to get the 4HD/0SD Ingress profile.  I already have the 45 Mbps Power Tier so I have the line bandwidth for it.

Message 37 of 76 (2,024 Views)
Expert

trparky wrote:

I would like to know how to get the 4HD/0SD Ingress profile.  I already have the 45 Mbps Power Tier so I have the line bandwidth for it.

I doubt that there is anything that you need to do to request it.  You should receive it automatically when it is released in your market.  It seems that U-verse will be rolling it out to all markets over time.  If that profile has not yet been released in your market, you will not be able to get it.

Message 38 of 76 (1,997 Views)
Expert

I posted this 1 month ago.  I would be curious to know if anyone outside of the Dallas market now has this profile.

Thanks!

Message 39 of 76 (1,840 Views)
Mentor

I posted 3 weeks ago that I have the profile in Austin.
Message 40 of 76 (1,832 Views)
ACE - Master

robb0995 wrote:
I posted 3 weeks ago that I have the profile in Austin.

Austin and Dallas are it, for now.  Texas and U-Verse, The Chosen Few, lol.

Message 41 of 76 (1,821 Views)
Mentor

In Los Angeles, still on 3HD/1SD with a 32 profile.

Message 42 of 76 (1,783 Views)
Scholar

texasguy37 wrote:

I posted this 1 month ago.  I would be curious to know if anyone outside of the Dallas market now has this profile.

Thanks!

I have it in the San Francisco bay area Contra Costa County.

Message 43 of 76 (1,756 Views)
Expert

gofer6064 wrote:

Cool.  Finally someone outside of Texas has the new Ingress Profile!

Message 44 of 76 (1,750 Views)

gofer6064 wrote:

I don't, and I'm on the other side of the Benicia Bridge (well, bridges, now) from you.  Then again, I only have a 27 bandwidth cap instead of a 32.

Message 45 of 76 (1,698 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.