Ingress Profile: 0 SD/4 HD

Expert

Ingress Profile: 0 SD/4 HD

I now have an Ingress Profile of 0 SD/4 HD:

I'm currently recording 4 HD programs at the same time, and I can also view an HD channel on the TV connected to the DVR when when 3 other HD channels are recording.

Does anyone else see this profile?

Message 1 of 76 (5,215 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Ingress Profile: 0 SD/4 HD

While this IS exciting news, wasn't this the summer that we were supposed to get like 6 or 7 streams?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 76 (3,971 Views)
ACE - Master

dhascall wrote:

While this IS exciting news, wasn't this the summer that we were supposed to get like 6 or 7 streams?

Now...now...now...let's not be greedy!  Smiley Very Happy

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 17 of 76 (3,967 Views)
Expert

dhascall wrote:

Let's take a few days to celebrate this achievement before asking for more.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 18 of 76 (3,889 Views)
Mentor

Still seeing 1 & 3 here in Central Ohio.  Maybe in the next week or so it will make it's way across this great Land of ours, lol.  Very exciting news though.

Message 19 of 76 (3,873 Views)
ACE - Professor

I am still seeing 3/1, but haven't reset my RG yet. Is that the trick, or is it a waiting game?
Message 20 of 76 (3,751 Views)
ACE - Master

baseballisback wrote:
I am still seeing 3/1, but haven't reset my RG yet. Is that the trick, or is it a waiting game?

It's like Christmas when you were a kid...you know it's coming but there's nothing you can do to make it come any faster.

Message 21 of 76 (3,742 Views)
Guru

texasguy37 wrote:

Have you tried rebooting your receivers?

No I have not, I will try tonight when no one is watching. I still dont think it will work. Im FTTP and the box on the side of the house is from 2007. The tech told me one time my box can only max 3 hd 1 sd.

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!
Message 22 of 76 (3,669 Views)
Expert

If you are not already on the 32/5 profile but are on the 25/2 profile, you are not going to see this upgrade to your Ingress Profile.
Message 23 of 76 (3,667 Views)
Teacher

What exactly does 32/5 and 25/2 mean?

Message 24 of 76 (3,570 Views)
Expert

Those are line profiles.  See the discussion in the thread below:

http://forums.att.com/t5/Total-Home-DVR/2-HD-2-SD-Streams-Question/m-p/2660683#M10446

Message 25 of 76 (3,561 Views)
ACE - Expert

texasguy37 wrote:

Have you tried rebooting your receivers?

Not here in metro Detroit, of course it all started for you Texans. Smiley Very Happy

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Message 26 of 76 (3,401 Views)
Guru

I'm on the new 55430/6066 pair bonded profile with the NVG589 in Cleveland, Ohio and I don't have the new DVR Ingress profile. :-( Guess I have to wait.
Message 27 of 76 (3,364 Views)
Explorer

I'm on the 32/5 profile and I can state that it hasn't reached Salinas, California yet.  I could really use this when the fall tv season gets into full swing.  Oh well, wait and see. 

Message 28 of 76 (3,273 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

skeeterintexas wrote:

baseballisback wrote:

It's like Christmas when you were a kid...you know it's coming but there's nothing you can do to make it come any faster.

AT&T spreads Christmas across three months, instead of 24 hours. Smiley Very Happy

Message 29 of 76 (3,196 Views)
Teacher

Re: Can I get my profile changed from 3 HD streams to 4 HD streams?

I'm located in the Frisco area (north of Dallas) and I just upgraded to the 4HD WAN/Ingress profile yesterday from 1SD/3HD. It's a very nice upgrade since we have 4 total receivers in the house.

But I really would like to have the 45/6 mbps internet speed upgrade other areas of the country are now receiving. I've got a friend who has the Fios 75/35 speed and I'm just too jealous. Also, I didn't realize Fios now potentially goes up to 500/100 mbps speeds in ceratin areas. Unreal.

Do you know exactly when this year the faster internet speeds will be available in the DFW area? Is the 45/6 speed the fastest Uverse customers will see for the forseeable future?

Also, do you know if there any plans for at least a 1TB or more hard drive for future DVR's to compete with Directv's 1TB and Dish Network's 2TB. I've been reading that you can actually have 2 Dish 2TB "Hopper" DVR's on one account and ultimately have access/share the combined 4TB storage on ALL the tv's in the house. That would be amazing. Uverse needs something like that.  

Message 30 of 76 (3,121 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.