Ingress Profile: 0 SD/4 HD

Expert

Ingress Profile: 0 SD/4 HD

I now have an Ingress Profile of 0 SD/4 HD:

I'm currently recording 4 HD programs at the same time, and I can also view an HD channel on the TV connected to the DVR when when 3 other HD channels are recording.

Does anyone else see this profile?

Message 1 of 76 (5,211 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Ingress Profile: 0 SD/4 HD

[ Edited ]

I'm seeing that exact same profile. 

I'm recording 3 HDs & watching the 4th on the DVR vs. having to watch the 4th on a STB.

I think I'm excited!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 76 (4,419 Views)
Expert

It is exciting,  I've been waiting for a 4 HD Ingress profile for over 3 years since the 4 HD profile was first introduced!

Message 3 of 76 (4,367 Views)
Scholar

Is this only for those with 32/5 profile?

Message 4 of 76 (4,317 Views)
Employee

Yes, need 4 HD streams available to record 4 HD streams, the 25 M profile is 1SD/3HD (WAN)
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 76 (4,314 Views)
ACE - Master

texasguy37 wrote:

I now have an Ingress Profile of 0 SD/4 HD:

I'm currently recording 4 HD programs at the same time, and I can also view an HD channel on the TV connected to the DVR when when 3 other HD channels are recording.

Does anyone else see this profile?

Judging by the reflection, we can almost see what the mythical Texasguy37 looks like!  We see that he has a couch, a lamp and he sapparently is using a toaster oven, over his head to snap the photo.  Seriously, TG, what is that? Smiley Very Happy

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 76 (4,246 Views)
ACE - Master

Excellent observations there dhascall!

Message 7 of 76 (4,223 Views)
Employee

Hahahaha!!!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 8 of 76 (4,221 Views)

It's the box for his steak knife collection. Smiley Very Happy

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 9 of 76 (4,194 Views)
Expert

It's an iPhone!  Smiley Happy

This profile is very exciting news for those of us who have had U-verse for a long time and can remember when only 1 HD stream was being received.

Message 10 of 76 (4,150 Views)
Expert

Ah, the good ol' days ...

- 1 HD stream WAN and ingress

- THDVR's only capability was playback on STBs.  No scheduling or management from the STBs, no trick play functions

- Only about 30 HD channels

- Max internet speed 12/1

- Max line profile 25/2

- No iNID, so many people too far for service

- No U-Voice ... IPTV and Internet only

- Bugs everywhere ... DD audio dropouts, HDMI black levels incorrect, CC broken on Viacom channels

- Max DVR hard drive size 160GB (35 hours HD)

- HD quality today is average, but was really bad early on

The product has come a long way since then.

Message 11 of 76 (4,130 Views)
Mentor

I live in Los Angeles area and my ingress still shows 1sd/3hd Smiley Sad
Message 12 of 76 (4,085 Views)
Highlighted
Guru

On the north side of Dallas (Richardson) we dont have it yet. Im still 1 - 3. You are very lucky...

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!
Message 13 of 76 (4,060 Views)
Expert

Have you tried rebooting your receivers?

Message 14 of 76 (4,041 Views)

I'm on an iNid installation so mine probably won't change.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 15 of 76 (3,987 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.