If I'm not watching TV why can't I record four shows without a conflict? I always happens. Why?

Tutor

If I'm not watching TV why can't I record four shows without a conflict? I always happens. Why?

If I'm not watching TV why can't I record four shows without a conflict? I always happens.  Why?

Message 1 of 3 (478 Views)
Expert

Re: If I'm not watching TV why can't I record four shows without a conflict? I always happens. Why?

[ Edited ]

Are the 4 shows all HD?  If so, then you can only record 3 HD programs simultaneously and 1 SD program if you have the 4HD profile.  If you are not on that profile you the number of HD programs will be less.  If you have more than 4 STBs check and make sure all of your STBs are on standby.  Could you give more info about your profile?

Message 2 of 3 (473 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

Re: If I'm not watching TV why can't I record four shows without a conflict? I always happens. Why?

Need details, please.  What programs, times, channel numbers?  You can only record 3 HD programs at one time.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3 (382 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support